InoCyan247
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• K, tomorrow is saturday, seeing that your posts were normally at the time I was in school, I think that I should be able to battle you tomorrow, my IGN is Umbreon.
    alright cool, leave a message when we can battle, I'll be happy to oblige. (also the celebi I got from the pokemon bank has an ideal nature and max sp. atk, sp. def and speed ivs and I'm super esxited to use it)
    sorry, I couldn't get to you sooner, Thanks to my stepdad I couldn't really get on my computer. I live in america, so I couldn't really get to chat with you. I'll try to be online in x and y when I can today my ign is umbreon.
    sorry I couldn't add you sooner, would you be interested in a battle? my fc is2208-5701-8037
    InoCyan247
    InoCyan247
    Yup, I haven't got a full iv bred team, just 2 pokes. I also despise blaziken, otherwise I'm not sure which of my names you needed to add me ign or 3ds, I'll try adding you now :)
    Friend safari: Frogadier (Protean), Floatzel (Water veil), Octillery (Moody)
    Sailor Smee
    Sailor Smee
    Would you mind swappin friend codes? Pretty sure mine is fighting. FC: 3926-5629-9158. If you do add me, could you tell me who is in my safari and if not thank you anyway.
    InoCyan247
    InoCyan247
    Okay, my friend code is in my information section and I think you need my 3ds name= Benjo
    once you've added me say and I'll add you and I probably need you 3ds name. Im going on wifi now if you're actually available, name on there is Ino, my little sprite wears a red top and black and white cap :)
    InoCyan247
    InoCyan247
    Id love to trade fc with you sailor smee, fighting safari may mean the technician breloom I've always wanted :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…