Professor Birch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm interested in this Friday's practice tournament. I actually finally made a Smogon account in order to sign up, however I'm not certain I'll be able to make it home from work in time for the start. I typically make it back by 5:30. Is the 5 pm start time strict?

If you think it's workable here's my info:
    IGN: Oswaldo. FC: 0748-1563-4567

If not, maybe the next one will be later.
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Last time, we started right on time, but rounds lasted half an hour. If you think you could make it back in time to get a battle done before that 30 minute mark, go for it.
    Ozterhaugen
    Ozterhaugen
    Sorry, traffic was a bear today. I didn't make it back until about quarter to 6. The 9 to 5 life can be a drag sometimes. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Aw, sorry. Hope to see you next time
    Hey! I'd like to participate in this Friday's VGC practice tournament. My IGN is Nox and my friend code is 2852-8141-3472.
    Hullo, i'd like to enter the VGC Practice Tournament on friday, friend code: 3050-8755-1695, IGN: Lyrica, gonna have to rush the rest of in-game ORAS and transfer my competitive pokemon over from X, but i should be able to make it :) thanks for running this!
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Got it. Not going to add you until I get confirmation you can make it.
    The-Magic-Sword
    it hit me that there's no reason i can't transfer everything (including items) before i finish, so i'm in!
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Ok added
    Hi there, looking to sign up for Fridays VGC my details are as follows: IGN: Ghryph (as well as IRC) Friend Code: 2466-2179-2647. Thanks.
    Hey, I'd like to enter the VGC tourney this Friday. My friend code is 3952-7047-1532 and my IGN is Inverted. I'll leave invertedhat as the message for the GTS. Thanks heaps :)
    yo if you could hop on #smogonvgc on irc sometime we could talk about what you could do to help with vgc on smogon :O !
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Yea sure, can you send me a link? Whenever I try to connect to IRC, I seem to be doing something wrong.
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Nevermind, I got it. I'll just be on while I do other things if you have time to talk.
    Hmm, are you able to trade right now? I wanted to get the shiny Totodile because in a couple of hours i'll go on a trip and i won't be able to trade until January 3rd. If you can't trade right now, sorry for coming like this. Hmm, my FC is 4339 3660 3921 and my IGN is Sakura, i will be giving you that shiny Froakie i mentioned in your thread.
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Can you go on PokemonShowdown so we can chat
    Kaishi
    Kaishi
    Yes, i'm logging in right now, my name over there is NyxSparkle.
    Kaishi
    Kaishi
    What's your name on PokemonShowdown and in which chatroom you are? xD
    Sorry, i'm late. I've just seen your message on the thread, are you still able to trade or you are busy right now?
    Birch I really wanted a shiny totodile with the perfect ivs, but i came into another problem..... since i just recently started playing XY/ORAS i wasnt aware of exactly how everything worked but seeing as how 6 IV dittos are really handy I was hoping i could find one of those instead.... Way more beneficial id say
    hey bro, you gonna post that slurpuff skeleton? ;o
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Lol I was hoping nobody saw that. I changed my mind after and deleted my post.
    aVocado
    aVocado
    Oh well, it was on the "reserved" list lol. I assume I can take it then? :]
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Yea of course, good luck!
    Professor Birch
    Professor Birch
    Yea sorry. I never have to do anything so it figures that I now get busy. I should be able to come online on Sunday for a little, but as of now, I have absolutely nothing to do next week.
    Hello, I'm off work the next two days and I also have all next weekend off if you'd like to get in some tutoring. ^_^

We can talk while I'm working too but I won't be able to battle or view battles most of the time from work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…