moonbase
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• UPL is starting soon, come back!
    moonbase
    moonbase
    aint no one was ever going to pick me up for upl
    hyw
    BW2 players will be traded around like hot pockets plus the community has been experiencing a severe lack of good humor for the last few years...
    moonbase
    moonbase
    Meh
    Hey moonbase, it's been a while. How've you been?
    moonbase
    moonbase
    I'm fine, but i'm sorry to say I don't remember you, can you give me a hint about who you were in my pokemon past?
    Kouhai
    Kouhai
    This is actually Kouhai from PokeBattle.
    moonbase
    moonbase
    oh, hi kouhai, is been fine, I've started back up recently, and I'm doing decently on the ladders, I need to get started getting involved in some tours though
    welp i brought it back and people didn't do anything q.q
    moonbase
    moonbase
    i was going to do a rate, but it seems it would go to no avail

BTW: i would have though that thread would be popular, because it essentially gives top tier teams made by top tier players/ team builders for free : (
    Hiya moonbase,

With the [semi] recent banning of Genesect, your original OU team has lost the sacred glue that holds it together. I have heavily tested the team as it is extremely good in my opinion, and I have found Modest Choice Scarf Thundurus-T to be a good replacement. Just wanted to see what you had replaced Genesect with after his banning and would love to hear from you soon.

Thanks!
    moonbase
    moonbase
    For me, that team is sorta dead due to the fact mega chomp, rotom, and conk aren't as good anymore.

TBH: I use CTC's Landokeldytar team for this meta game now, maybe I will go back to the team, when the zards get banned, but as of now, the team is not in use

Thanks for your concern. ( I'll try out your version if I have some time)
    I'm waiting for your team to drop in the team forum before I post mine, lol but no rush, I'm still deciding between Aegislash or greninja as my last slot
    Hi we need to play for helping hand, are you gmt +1 or gmt -4?

I am gmt +8, and usually what happens is that we fight on weekends unless you have a nice schedule
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Sure. We play 24 hours from the above post
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Are you online? we need to battle
    moonbase
    moonbase
    fuck, my bad, I failed this, if you can catch me on sometime we can do the fight, but if i can't do it, you can take the win
    Hi, we are in the same pool for the "Inferno" tour; let me know when you can play.
    I'm GMT +1; I can play anytime from 9 am to 8 pm, starting from tomorrow.
    moonbase
    moonbase
    Why does shart get the bye?
    Safes
    Safes
    ALSO, a note; if a tie between 3 people is in a pool, one will randomly move on (decided by !dice in public chat) and the other two will battle for spot #2.

Cause he's lucky D:
    Safes
    Safes
    We have to complete this shitfest of a round Robin... I realize your ideal time and mine don't coincide but let's try to get this done asap, the deadline is near
    Whenever you want I don't really care lol
    moonbase
    moonbase
    i'll try to catch you on sometime
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    I'll be on #ubers on showdown when I'm online :]
    dude lets play now its weekend and i want to go out in a few hours. Your on, i am on, so lets finish this -.-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…