Kairyu_Gen1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo if you're free today for the tour we should play. Hit me up whenever you're ready
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Hey, the place I live had a bad storm and it's having power issues. It won't be fixed tonight and might not get fixed tomorrow either. I have a flight tomorrow evening, so if I don't talk to you by then, I'll have to let you take the win
    Hey we're paired for the OU minitour. Lemme know when you're free to battle. I'm at GMT -5.
    Happy birthday motherfucker

(don't mind me, I'm just refreshing the members page to see who here has the same birthday as me)
    What's up fellow Dragonite enthusiast?
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Up is a proposition defined as to our at any direction that is considered above
    BenTheDemon
    Haha. Haven't seen you in OU recently.
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Been pretty busy last 2ish weeks. Got a work thing that if I do well, I probably could get a full time job this summer after I finish school, so haven't had much time to spam the OU ladder like I'd like to.

It's over next saturday, so I'll probably celebrate with a big 12 hour binge or something. We'll see.
    hi we fite for ost :]

did u know ost means cheese in danish? you now know, btw the timezone here is gmt+1 :]
    Laga
    Laga
    dude.
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    I told the guy in charge of that tournament I'd probably not have time to do it and to use a sub. For all I care you can take the win if you want.
    Laga
    Laga
    oh ok thx man i guess mcm will give me a sub then n_n
    Jukain got made a mod? Lol, guess I'm never allowed to post again. I've called that guy out as a arrogant and biased jerk way too many times
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Don't worry, a lot of people share your opinion. Stay up bro
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    He hasn't banned me yet, so there's hope. And as much as I live to hate him, he does know his stuff, so he is right a lot of the time
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    lol
    We're matched up for the play style playoffs fight in 12 hours y/n? If that doesn't work we can play tomorrow sometime I'm GMT-5
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    I'm stuck on a family emergency thing and won't be available for a while, my bad, take the win
    wait.. were you the person i battled this morning, he used tele shinys team
    Kazuma Yato
    Kazuma Yato
    ah alright, i fout someone called kkairyudemon who haxed the shit out of me and just left.
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    oh, lol. I actually know that guy. I'm not a huge fan either, but any fan of the dragon from red/green can't be all bad
    Kazuma Yato
    Kazuma Yato
    hmm.. okay. luckily i laddered up and he dropped so we battled again and i rekt him :]
    I'm not sure why Air said to do that, you deserved the win
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    It's not your fault, there was no reason you had to get involved in that. People brought up random ideas and that didn't help. We ended up using a bad team and had no discussion at all. Next week we will have a better way of stopping that.
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    awesome, count me in. Volt Switch vs Trick Room should be interesting.
    Air
    Air
    I was joking bout 11-0 lol
    Do you think any pokemon in your signature deserve to be banned?
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    My favorite playing style is actually balanced, but that doesn't work too great right now. Most of my strategies involve setting up a sweeper, and prankster T wave is the most annoying thing in the world. It's even more annoying because you can't be sure if they're saving it as a panic button to stop a sweep or if they're saving it for when you try a defog. Basically, I find it more than a little cheap.
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    That's fair. I usually only use slow Pokemon, so prankster twave doesn't really bother me that much. I usually just switch to amoonguss/venusaur/etc. It is nice vs. fast setup sweepers, but i rarely use them.

that's why i don't like participating in suspects; my opinion isn't that of everyone's. But i may participate in this one.
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    This one looks like it'll be interesting. It's the first that actually looks like it'll be up for grabs, and people will finally feel like their contributing to the meta. The first few months of new metas are always stressful, and I think it's about time we start figuring out exactly what we want XY to be.
    hi we're paired for no johns, when fite? gmt -5, available evenings
    jake
    jake
    oh i see you're online, wanna go now?
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Kairyu_Gen1
    Sorry, slow.

Now's good, anytime not tomorrow around noon (I'm GMT -6)
    jake
    jake
    let's go now! i'm on smogtours.psim.us as zebraiken so shoot me a chall
    Hi, we are matched up in the XY OU Mini Tour. My timezone is GMT -7 and I will start being available on Saturday morning, which is when I'd like to get the match done. If not, I'm also available on pretty much all of Sunday as well as between 4-10 PM on the weekdays.
    it's really hard when you're playing melee only bighead mode >:(
    (my post got deleted lolololol)
    dr00
    dr00
    (i was told to take it to PMs)
    but yeah, i didn't get the reference, but i knew you were joking. i was joking too :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…