please search me , i always can to play 10 pm my gmt i3
    Hey when would you like to battle for Homefield? I can play today
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    If you're still here in an hour and a half I can play the rest of the day
    coolfreez
    coolfreez
    Aw man I missed you :/
    When will you be free this upcoming week?
    hi can you change my name from "madara uchiha" to level 56, so that my opponent doesn't get confused in the next round.Thing is after the end of round 1, i changed my name from "madara uchiha" to level 56.
    Hi Qwilphish! May I take over your Arcanine analysis or will you work on it soon? c:
    It has been in WIP for a while now. :x
    @adv

yeah same lol, ill probably be ready after tuesday next week if thats fine with you
    hey, we're paired for the UU minitour. I'm GMT -6 and I can play any time sunday or monday and in the evenings on weekdays.
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    if you see this today can you play now? ill be on smogtours for a while tonight
    whenever you feel like playing the mega mania thing, come over the frenchtime PS! server, I'm GMT+1 usually available after 8PM
    So we're paired for the Monotype Tour, I'm available during week-ends and every Wednesday between 1 pm and 5 pm, when do you want to play ? :o (I'm CEST)
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    if you can play sometime in the near future that would be awesome since im almost done teambuilding
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    as in today
    Chat
    Chat
    Oh god I didn't even start building my team, OKAY, I'll try to catch you on #lobby on showdown latertoday (my nick is "Chat")
    Hey we have to play in the doubles seasonal.I'm EST so what time is good for you??
    champetero
    champetero
    So can you pls respond??
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    I'm GMT -8 and you can check my availability in the below VM
    champetero
    champetero
    I can't make it tomorrow but i am free tuesday from 2-4pm your time,I'll be in the doubles ps room at that time as champetero.
    Ok, we're gonna need to sort out a more mutually beneficial time. What is your timezone and usual hours of availability?
    trc
    Ok, see you in ~8 hours.
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    Im on IRC and PS main RU lobby as Quantumite just send me a PM whenever
    trc
    I'm on PS now, I'll try to find you.
    Hey, when can you play for the mini-tour.
    trc
    Cool, I should be on during that time-frame, I'll let you know.
    trc
    Ok, I am available now, I cannot see you in RU lobby though.
    trc
    I have to leave soon; we'll have to sort out another time later.
    When's a good time to do the mini-tour battle? I'm ok with any time in the next 4 days.
    rachet67
    rachet67
    Actually the rest of today's not good after 1:30 and Monday's not good until around 6:30. Sorry
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    im ready ill be on the rarelyused lobby as Create The Tech
    rachet67
    rachet67
    OK, i'll can challenge you in like 10 minutes.
    Hello we have to play for the mega mania tourney, I'm gmt+1and I'm mostly available, when would you like to play?
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    If you can play tomorrow that would be preferable I'll be on the forums and irc most of the day
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    yea thats good
    hi when do you wanna play for UU tourney. I'm GMT+10, nights are probably best for me to play if possible. Probably free all sunday though and could probably do lateish arvo on mon/tues
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…