Uberlox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had a major speed bump in real life, but am now back to be more active on the forums. I am also temporarily retiring from team rating.
    I'm going to take a brief break from Smogon, so I can fully devote my time to learning about pokemon in a more in depth way.
    Uberlox
    Uberlox
    Hopefully this will also allow me to focus on real life a bit more along with kinda straightening things out so I can focus more on my rates and all around be a better contributor to Smogon if I can. If you have anything you need to contact me about, just message me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
    Kazuma Yato
    Kazuma Yato
    oh lol i get it now
    so i have to wait till deo is banned(which it will be)
    that's fine :D i'll start thinking up a replacement
    unrelated knews that team saved me from some seeerious tilt. i mean 1800 --> 1388 bad.
    now im up 1517 and still climbing :D
    Uberlox
    Uberlox
    Damn, that's tough. As a replacement for Deo-d you could try sash Smeargle as a dedicated hazard lead. Now you're probably thinking it would die before it can send anything out, but spore is one hell of a stalling tool so you can get time to set up. However, i don't suggest replacing it until the Deoxys vote is over.
    Kazuma Yato
    Kazuma Yato
    hmm alright then thanks.
    uh Smeargle is kinda meh to me.
    it's easily beat by fast taunters i'll keep looking :D im thinking spikes greninja lol or i'll stick with sash chomp which is good too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…