lttatter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I saw on reddit that your TSV is 3721. Would you please hatch an egg for me? The egg has an ESV of 3721.
    HI buddy :D
    I have an egg which match your SV (3721). Was wondering if you could help me hatch it :)
    I can give you a copy of it afterwards if you like :)
    Hey I messaged you on reddit but I thought Id try here as well. I have an egg with your SV so could you hatch it please? :)
    this is my first time using this site lol
    im from reddit and i wanna ask u that can u hatch my egg for me plz? :D
    lttatter
    lttatter
    Sure no problem! When are you online and do you want a nickname? Your info too

Tatter 2191-7791-6116
    I can lend you my shiny heavy ball hp grass houndour. But you must not keep it, clone it, and you must give me it back as soon as you get a female, and make it remember it's egg moves. does that sound OK?
    Hey mate, wondering if you would be able to help hatch a shiny ralts for me that matches your SV?
    lttatter
    lttatter
    it's no trouble at all enjoy your new shiny ralts!
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    B2 - 5,6 - Ralts (F) - Modest - Trace - 31.31.31.31.30.31 [2900]

Is the one i'm trading you for helping me out :D
    lttatter
    lttatter
    cool! i found someone on the reddit forum that might be able to hatch this :D
    Hi there, Could you help me hatch my petitlil egg? its 31/31/31/31/31/31 ^_^

IGN: Grant FC: 2766-9260-602

I have some other 5IV and egg move pokes to offer for your service
    lttatter
    lttatter
    Sorry. I just missed you but i will be on tomorrow at the time i said so no worries. and would you like to nickname the petil?
    Fickle Platypus
    ...WeedQueenx420

lol :p
    lttatter
    lttatter
    loz aight WeedQeenx420 it is if the game lets me. ill be online just ask to trade
    Hey could you help me hatch a mawile egg for me? Your TSV is 3721 right?
    lttatter
    lttatter
    yeah i can help you no problem! I won't be available for a few hours though. I will be on tonight at around 10pm arizona GMT-7 time
    lttatter
    lttatter
    hey man missed you online tonight but im usually on at the time above every night. just message me
    Hey are you around? I got an egg that matched yr SV!
    lttatter
    lttatter
    i wish i could thumbs up that comment....Gen IV was the best imo
    GTS
    GTS
    Thanks so muych man, she's beautiful :p
    lttatter
    lttatter
    no problem im glad to help! thanks for the candy! been trying to get pickup ones using lvl 100 linoone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…