Waster0fTime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I won't have it until next thursday . I have finals next week . So take your time :)
    Hi (don't want to spam your thread)

I'm available now, adding you right now ^^
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    Cool I'll add you too
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    Thanks for the trade if there's anything that interests you let me know
    Hells_Gate
    Hells_Gate
    Thanks for the trade! I will ^^
    Hi thanks a lot for the meditite Medicham looks awesome in quick ball. Anyway I added the pokemon to my Shiny projects list. Also did you clone the meditite or did you give me the original?
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    You have the only copy
    vzxt
    vzxt
    do you want copies of it to add to your thread?
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    No I have the parent pokemon so I can always breed my own.
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    Your order is next on my list the RNG is trolling me gave me like 11 males without a female on a 50/50 breed. Shouldn't be much longer
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Take your time.
    Actually, yoloswaggit and breed the things up now, breeding chikorita now
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    I understand your hatred of gender breeding. 11 perfect shroomish none are female
    If you ever have any questions regarding to RNG, don't be afraid to gimme a shout :)
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    Cheers man. From what I gather it's basically a timed soft reset with a little bit added on
    lats
    Heh, a lot more difficult than that. Gimme a shout when you get into it.
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    Cheers. Looking at the basic guide now
    Are you saying you have one available to trade? Or just stating how to retrieve such an umbreon?

"lockiegengar" said he would rng an eevee for me in a few days or so, so I indeed do have one on the way.
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    If you can find someone to clone it I have one available
    Hey,tim do you have the cloning DS on you?Can you clone me one pokemon?You can yourself keep 1 copy
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    While I can it's not a certain thing because of the 2 3ds method. I personally wouldn't attempt to use it if you could find someone with powersave which is far simpler and guaranteed to work
    I have only rng abused in black and black 2. I can tell you that b1/w1 is rather easy so I suggest you start with that. b2/w2 is a bit more difficult/random. Can't tell you anything about 4th gen RNG, haven't tried that... The easiest is probably if you watch some vids of people doing it, because if you just read text tutorials it might seem pretty confusing (at least it was for me...)
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    Cool. I think i understand the priciple just need to attempt the actual doing of the RNGing
    Yeah, I can probably do your RNG request as long as it's not in an area densely populated with NPCs or a legendary I've already caught. Lay it on me :P
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    Was going to ask about the Redis but if I turn someone down I'll direct them to you. Credit will be given
    lats
    Kay! Enjoy Zorua, I hope he hopes you win many battles :]

If you ever have any other RNG breeding requests, don't be afraid to gimme a shout.
    Waster0fTime
    Waster0fTime
    I'll keep you in mind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…