MFF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holliday to Germany, probably won't have an internet connection there. I'll see you peeps in a week or 2!
    Rip MFF, was fun ;[
    MFF
    MFF
    gotta stick to everyone like gum in times like these
    HJAD
    HJAD
    so true, mons in general is getting really bad from a comp aspect, in the higher tiers there is so much power creep, its not even funny
    HJAD
    HJAD
    I BELIEVE IN YOU MFF
    The rule is every Kabutops is Knock Off / Rapid Spin / Swords Dance / Stone Edge / Water Fall / Aqua Jet / Superpower / Giga Drain / Earth Power / HP Fire and it's both Modest and Adamant and you're at +2 and it's always raining- unless you're against a Ferroseed.
    Post this on 4 other profiles or you will get swept by its versatility.
    I'm gone to find myself. If i return before i do, keep me here.
    hp fire is for steels (ferroseed) and an opponent's ice type (mainly jynx and cryo), and should only be used if your team is RLY weak to them lol
    MFF
    MFF
    Ferroseed doesn't get ohko'd tho while it ohko's you in return with gyro ball.
    MFF
    MFF
    while you can outlive probo with the combination of hp ground and recover
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    freeze dry + hp fire should be enough tho isnt it

if its not, ignore this lmao
    0 SpA Slurpuff Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Ferroseed: 172-204 (58.9 - 69.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO ALL PRAISE THE MIGHTY FERROSEED
    20 atk evs on ebelt magmortar gets you the ko vs ninetales
    js :)
    MFF
    MFF
    i always had 20 atk ev's, what you talk about? (anything else?)
    I am Slurpuff I can drum on my belly and get faster while doing so if you don't post this on 10 more threads i will come to your house and sweep your team
    is this megafairyflareon? if so, sylveon>flareon. if not, please disregard this message.
    MFF
    MFF
    i'll disregard it anyway
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…