wllmagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo i won 2-0 for OU Crwe tour and im gonna lose, just scout the team he has from my game and c/t him if you wanna :D
    heyy wllmagic we battle for majors, I am in EST, and can battle any evening from monday on probably whatever time you suggest. i also may be able to get on at another time during the day if my evenings dont work out for you, so tell me when is good for you. thanks :)
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    tfw everyone's predicting me to get smashed
    Since you can't make the weekends, would 8am your time be alright on Monday? If I don't show up then or the day after, take the win. It's the exam period and all for me.
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    8am monday is fine
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    hello im online right now in the doubles room on PS. im ready whenever you are
    When do you wanna play for doubles circuit major?
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Did you see the message I sent earlier? Anyway, do you want to agree to a 1 day extension, and get this done on 11pm your time on Friday?
    e7e
    e7e
    11PM in gmt -3 is good for me.
    Hey wllmagic. We are opponents for the grand slam dubs tour. When would you like to play? I am GMT-5 and available some afternoons/evenings and most weekend mornings at like 7.
    haxiom
    haxiom
    yeah lets do that tentatively at least
    haxiom
    haxiom
    i'll let you know right away if something comes up
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Just wanted to let ya know, i'll be hanging out in the Doubles room until you arrive.
    GMT+8 FREN when are we gonna play for dese finals~~!! i can do most days from 4-7 so just say!
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Yay for compatible timezones ∩__∩ I'm never home before 6, so 6.30pm would be good for me. Let's fite on Weds
    Level 51
    Level 51
    alrighto
    Hey we're battling for the doubles UU tournament. When can you battle? My timezone is GMT -5.
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Does 9pm or so on Sat your time sound fine?
    qsns
    qsns
    Yep, sounds good :)
    qsns
    qsns
    Are you able to play now?
    Hi we're paired for the dubz UU tourney. I'm gmt+5.5, available evenings usually. When do we get this done? 3 days left.
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Perfect. See you on wednesday, 6:30 pm
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    uh, doubles room is cool. will be on as pkblizzard.
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Hey, just a reminder that we battle today. Also, is 7 pm fine? If i don't make it at 6:30, that is.
    hey I'm gmt -6, can battle anytime tomorrow if you want and it kind of needs to happen tomorrow because i am heading out of town on saturday for a while. Anyway you can do it tomorrow? PS this is michael shropshire my name was changed
    shrop
    shrop
    Yeah for sure! I will get on showdown then in the doubles room. I will be on for most of the night
    shrop
    shrop
    Hey I'm on right now if you wanna get on
    shrop
    shrop
    hey I never saw you on showdown? I'll be on for the next few hours though if you wanna get on
    GMT+8 brother :^) fite for seasonals 6PM onwards on Sat?
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Sure friend~ I'll have time by 7-8 onwards, gmt-8 too.
    Hi! Welcome to Smogon man :] I'll rate your team tomorrow or the day after :)
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Nice to meet you. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…