kingmidas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• e.e i can never find you
    we need to schedule a time

im gmt +12 so how does 4.30 my time tomorrow sound?
    alternatively we could play now!
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I was on for a lot of the weekend, and I had school for the weekdays. I'm on now if you're. I can't play at 11:50 or w/e my time
    trc
    yeah so basically all of our free times are the opposite of the others, Im at work now and by the time I get home you can't play. This.l end up at coin flip zz
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    yeah I'll go tell raseri right now to flip
    nu open GMT +12 would like to fight on weekend ill be on irc when I can play
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    fuk I'm -4, what is this like a 7 hour difference. I'll be active on the weekend find me in #littlecup.
    trc
    that's cool i play heaps of opps at -4
    awkward, when do you want to fight for RU open, lol
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    k, I'll also pm you if my hw is overwhelming for a certain day.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    sounds good, is there any time after 7 (I assume Eastern) that works best usually?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    8:30 since I'll have an hour before I need to get ready for bed.
    If I have a light road I'll have a half hour to get ready.
    God among us tour bro, we need time to build teams, but when do you want to play?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    next weekend, also mind telling me what uber we have this week? also I'm est -5 and can be found in #littlecup on irc
    CZ.
    CZ.
    M-Gar and sure, We'll arrange a time closer to next weekend n_n
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Gonna need to drop out since school
    Hey! We'll be playing for first round of Ubers open. I'm GMT+0 and highly available, especially on #rarelyused IRC and sometimes on ru showdown channel, although I'm always under alts on showdown.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    hi I'm est -5, and only available on the weekends, but really active then, I already have been starting to go to #rarelyused regularly so we should see each other a lot.
    Finally got the activity win in R2... Im GMT+2 and can play evenings my time, preferably between 9 and 12 pm but I can get on around 7pm if need be. (LC Open R3)
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything please
    Dhaora
    Dhaora
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I only have one thing to say, a small community and a change to an overall metagame of a tier, whether it be an change or new tier being changed to an older gen. Are called OMs/Pet mods and are not needed in an actual forum
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Also if you played gen 4/5 like I have you realized its 10x better than any gen 3 metagame.
    hey, we're paired up for the equal opportunities tour so do you wanna play now?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I can play any time between 11 AM and 5 PM on the weekend. weekend and at around 7 PM est on the weekdays.
    Paynes
    Paynes
    whats your timezone? I'm GMT+0, also seeing as we're both online why not do it now?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    est (-4) and yeah I guess I can play now go on smogtours.
    I can't help but keep choosing shitty people to give me avatars "sigh"
    Disaster Area
    YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN, POST THIS IN 3 SECONDS OR YOU DIE

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
    ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄██████ ▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ ███▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ █████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████ ███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████ ████████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀ █████▀▀▀▀█▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀ ▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░ ░██▌
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▀
    No worries. I understand your good purpose, You did the right thing telling me. Thanks.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    k, I just hope my comment didn't offend you the slightest bit.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    np. I understand it was friendly.
    hey, can we fite for friends minitour asap? i wont be around at about 2 to 5. but i can be here at any else time.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    yeah, sorry, briyella had banned me, then I was busy yesterday (heads up, the banning was senseless, I've showed the logs to people and they've agreed)
    orch
    ok so, are you banned from smogtours or any other server?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    no, just main, and frankly I was nearly 100% assured I would lose, I took only 5 minutes to build that team before briyella had banned me, so losing there badly would have sucked.
    we're matched for the lc minitour, i see you often enough in ps so w/e
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…