Matt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we are opponents for the Doubles Major Tourney. I'm -5 GMT and I will be able to play Sunday after 10 PM my time, all of monday, and Wednesday before 530PM.
    Matt
    Matt
    -5 GMT as well, let's play around 10PM today then.
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    Alright, 10 is about when I get off work, so it'll be shortly after that.
    Hi there, we're up for the Doubles UU tour. Would you mind playing at 10pm your time on Tuesday?
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Well, Wednesday then. A response would be appreciated too.
    wllmagic
    wllmagic
    Something popped up, can't make Wednesday.
    Hey we gotta play for the doubles UU tour. Ill be on again in about 5 hours. Otherwise ill be on tomorrow from noon to 4 and 11 to 3, And day after tomorrow same times. I'm GMT -5
    Hey, playing for Team Trials =] I'm GMT+8 and can play 6PM+ for weekdays and on Sunday anytime.
    Hey, can you play in 30 mins? For seasonal
    BPC
    BPC
    Hey, i am GMT+1, i want to play on August 1 if that's possible or we can play before.
    Matt
    Matt
    Yeah, August 1 sounds good. Some time around the time you contacted me yesterday on Showdown would be great.
    BPC
    BPC
    Can you play in 30 mins?
    Hi, I am PST paired up with you for doubles seasonal. I can play weekdays after 12:30pm my time.
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    well either now or like 1 hr later?
    Matt
    Matt
    i assume you're in the doubles room on showdown as OnlyLove or something similar. i'm Lt Matthew
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    welp. I will be now lol, I don't seem to be able to matchup with you.. I'll stay in the doubles room now
    Sup what gmt are you? I'm -7. I'll be available tomorrow if that's fine with you
    Matt
    Matt
    [18:42:23] Nudisto: i can actually do it tomorrow but at like 3 your time instead of around this time
    [18:42:56] Lt Matthew: so 3pm tomorrow?
    [18:43:05] Nudisto: yeah does that work?
    [18:43:09] Lt Matthew: sounds good
    [18:43:20] Nudisto: alright man see you then
    seasonal fite wen (gmt-5)
    Matt
    Matt
    You gonna be online today? We agreed to Sunday on IRC.
    Matt
    Matt
    ChanStat> based (Mibbit@670FD4D5.524B37FE.9245120E.IP) was last seen quitting for "Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client" on Mon July 14 03:08:50 2014 UTC (20 hours, 40 minutes, 18 seconds ago)

Why didn't you message me?
    BASED
    take win i dont feel like playin anymore sorry for makin you wait
    Hey you free to play today?
    Matt
    Matt
    Sometime today, I'm idling in the Doubles room on Showdown.
    Hey we are matched for the doubles circuit round 3. I am on EST an am available tomorrow anytime. Or during the week after 3 pm. Let me know if these times work for you.
    Matt
    Matt
    Yeah, I'm EST too, sounds good. I'll be in the Doubles room on Showdown as Lt Matthew.
    We fite when?
    Matt
    Matt
    Let's play on Monday. Some time in the afternoon or evening EST okay for you? I usually see you on IRC around then anyway.
    champetero
    champetero
    we see each other a lot so should be fairly easy imo.
    wen fite for seasonal
    Matt
    Matt
    Some time on Sunday? I'm active in #doubles
    passion
    passion
    would be appreciated if it could be done on tuesday busy on sunday/always tired as fuck on monday

if not i could try for monday but sunday absolutely wont work sorry for any inconvenience
    Dubers minitour, I'm CST, when you available? (Tomorrow is hella awesome if possible.)
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    You still around? I'll be gone from like 6 - 9 PM my time, you up later than that?
    Matt
    Matt
    Heh, we were both in that Doubles room tournament. I'm on as xpatriette.
    Prostiboots
    Prostiboots
    Shit that would have been useful. @_@ I'll be at work for a bit, can ya after?
    Nigga when do you want to fite for dubs tour
    Matt
    Matt
    I'm EST, so Monday around 8:00PM would be good.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    just discussed this on irc but yeah, tomorrow around this time works
    doubles when fite
    Matt
    Matt
    Today, I'll be in #doubles on IRC, and the Showdown Doubles room.
    BKC
    BKC
    ready when you are
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…