Smogon Forums

Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah I do use Google Docs, what do you need to add me? Just email or do you have to add me on Google+ or something?
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Just email, so I can add you as an editor to the doc.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
tell me when you add so I can delete that message with my emails
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
added both, sorry for the late response.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ok, so you want me to post the approval? maybe you should since you don't have access yet
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
i will, but i'll check with you before i post it
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hey, got a response yet?
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Didn't even post it yet, I had a little time to go online and double check submission guidelines. Just as a reminder, I work 9 hour days so I would rather not be rushed especially since I'm concurrently working on this, intro to Battle Spot, OPs, and the CCAT thread in my free time.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
That's why I asked if you wanted me to do it since I'm pretty much free all day ^^;

That and I've done a few smog articles already so I know what to put in the approval. What you posted is perfect actually, haha. (You can actually get by with way less, they are pretty easy on approving everything)
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Go ahead and make edits to the Google Doc since that's our draft. I'll post the thing right now. (I really need more sleep dsjahjkdsahasd)
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Sorry if I came off as an ass lol >.> Was not intent at all. I wanted to write the pitch because 1) I added EnGarde and 2) wanted to get the writing juices flowing.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
&& posted.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
lol it's k
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
No response yet, i'm scared if my pitch sucks :(
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I literally took me about 2 months to get my first pitch approved (well it was Birkal who had to do it so I guess that's understandable hehe). I'd recommend asking a staff member, Flora and Toast++ are the most helpful in my experience.
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
check your email, that was all Pokemon related I could finish today
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Did you legally get a name change to Karous Obvious or do you just like to use that as a pen name or something?

Also the rules look fine to me haha, I don't think you missed anything but we can skim by other forum's rules to see. We can also edit it later so it's all good
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
Not yet legally but I go by it in all instances except for the ones that require my legal name. It's fairly expensive to get a name change - $500 in court fees, plus paying for counseling on papers and running classifieds in the newspaper (CA requires you to run classifieds announcing the name change for 8 weeks iirc). As soon as I get some more saved up though ;)