~BLOOM~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cap playtest gmt-4 wont be able to play till next Sunday evening at the earliest unless you are ok with no timer as im on vacation and would be travelling back on Saturday all day and Sunday till 6pm. Im ok with playing in a car if I have to, but prefer if we wait till I get home
    hey, can you make the OP on the CAP RMT's thread more substantial? it could use rules, guidelines, etc. maybe an archive as well, you decide
    ~BLOOM~
    ~BLOOM~
    I was working on my own RMT and balancing that and Beowulf homework has definitely taken it's toll on the OP. Ill try to add more to it tomorrow, and maybe you could help with it as well. Thanks :]
    Exclaimer
    Exclaimer
    no prob man, do you wanna make a piratepad to work on something?
    ~BLOOM~
    ~BLOOM~
    sure, i'll probably be on for 30 or so more minutes before i hit it for the night
    I derped and deleted your post. :x Yeah we can battle today. Meet me in the RU room.
    Hey, if you see this I'm not able to battle on the weekends until noted. I can be able to battle on Monday. Sorry mate. :I
    ~BLOOM~
    ~BLOOM~
    it;s cool, ill still be on my labor day vaca until tues, so we can play then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…