Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uupl im est
    Bouff
    Bouff
    also lmk if u wanna play w/ mamo or w/e im fine with either
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I wouldn't mind playing with mamo. Im busy until Wednesday so anytime after that would work for me
    we are paired for uupl when do you want to play? im gmt +2
    xMarth
    xMarth
    im gmt -5. im free all of thursday and friday , most likely the weekend as well. So any time on those days would work
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    thursday is ok for me, 10 pm gmt +2 or earlier could work if youre fine with it
    xMarth
    xMarth
    Yup that'd be good for me as well
    we play for UU PL I'm GMT -5 and I can do tomorrow at around 9 or 10 AM or after 8:30 PM or Friday at 9 or 10 AM can't do this weekend so let me know
    xMarth
    xMarth
    Any of those times would work for me. I'll most definitely be on tomorrow night if not in the morning.
    We fight for auth vs not auth tour, when can you play? i'm sometimes not free, every day at sometime i'm not free but i figure out when that is on the day (I don't really plan out times in advance that i really just have to do sometime in the day). i'm GMT -5.
    hi
    we have to fight for ORAS UU tour
    when can we fight
    i am gmt +5:30
    xMarth
    xMarth
    im gmt - 5 so maybe sometime this week around 12pm my time so 1030pm your time? im on alot so open to suggestions
    hey, when can you play for PSPL? I'm gmt+1 but mostly available in the evenings/at night
    xMarth
    xMarth
    Ill be on for most of this weekend Im gmt-5 usually in UU room under xMarth
    Hey when do you want to play for the thing
    xMarth
    xMarth
    I'll be in the UU room most of tonight if your available, if not anytime tomorrow after 4pm. My time zone is -5 GMT
    What's up man, I see you on showdown all the time so we can decide then when we're both ready for this battle, yeah?
    Hello, when would you like to play for the mini tour? My time zone is gmt -5 or United States Eastern. Leave a time and I will try to match it or I am going to free most of this Tuesday probably. Thanks
    We are opponents in the UU tourney pm me when you are ready to battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…