Magis4Life
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When u wanna play for ADV Cup
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    Hi there, the Internet primarily use Iis a Wi Fi hotspot at my dorm if you will. I tried contacting and fixing whatever the issue was but to no avail. I should have a router by Tuesday however so essentially I can't play until then. However, you can have the win since I wasn't able to make the scheduled time today.
    Ragnarock
    ok, well keep me in touch if things happen to change
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    ok, i finally got my wi-fi setup again, though i am replacing the old router with a new one. I am available starting tomorrow for the remainder of the week and can play in the next few min.- an hour right now, though i am not available later today. Again, if we can't get this set up, you can have the win. I had internet issues for the past week lately lol which kinda sucked.
    when fite oras nu tour
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    I'm gmt -4 and can pretty much fite this Thursday, the upcoming Sunday in the afternoon or any time next Monday.
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    Actually just make that any day next week in the afternoon or evening since the deadline is Feb. 28. Pretty busy this week and I forgot Iihave some Iimportant family matters Thursday :P
    hey, when you wanna play for nu open? i'm gmt -4 available most afternoons
    When fite for ubers open? I am GMT+5:30 and can play from 10 am to 6pm my time except sundays. :)
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    or I can play albeit earlier for me tomorrow morning. I am also available your Monday if that's fine with you. This week and next is just... ugh
    s_aman
    s_aman
    If you could do 2 hours earlier tomorrow, ie, 6am your time, that would be better. Otherwise, my monday is fine too :)
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    Alright, cool. If I oversleep (though I'm usually an early bird, I will do Monday instead. But 6 am is fine by me
    Hi, we have to play for that Gengarite tour. I'm GMT -8, is there any time you'd prefer for me to be online?
    (Oh, and I'll be online as minnyuu)
    Milost
    Milost
    I'll probably be online tomorrow!
    Probably!
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    Ok, here's the deal. I wanted to play yesterday but my wifi has been down on my computer yet works on my phone -.- but showdown doesn't work on mobile for me unfortunately. I was hoping to fix it today but looks like that might not happen. My plan is to have that sorted out by tonight or hopefully tomorrow.
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    So hopefully i will have that sorted out later today or tomorrow. I have a birthday to attend tomorrow though which is why i wanted to do this today but...
    call me when you're ready on smogtour
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    Sorry, had a few issues and am now building a few uu teams real quick. Should be ready in a few minutes.
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    Are you still on smogtours?
    Hi

When can play for UU Open?
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    Oh, umm I am available all day Sunday or simetime tomorrow night. I am gmt -5.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…