Smogon Forums

Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
Also, would you happen to know the darkrai's IVs? And I'd appreciate it if you could tell me it's nature.
wowgek7
wowgek7
its nature is lonely but i dont know thew ivs what I do know is that they probatly suck and if I ever found out you did trade it you have a problem because I receieved it in a random trade I cant guarantee its legit and I got problems with that before so. im almost 100% its legit but I just cant guarantee it
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
Ah that's fine. Thanks anyway!
wowgek7
wowgek7
np:)
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
Hey dude? Have you added me yet? You're showing up as provisionally registered ._. I'll come online tomorrow.
wowgek7
wowgek7
yes I did but I havent been online since since I didnt hear from you at all
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
Ahh sorry. 3DS browser is as shitty as I expected. I'll try again.
wowgek7
wowgek7
np no rush
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
going online in 3 hours or so. Do you think you could start playing then? I'm not so sure wether I'll be able to contact you or not...
wowgek7
wowgek7
il try no promise though
wowgek7
wowgek7
hey il be online for a while starting now whats youre ingame name
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
My IGN is anjuna. Shit dude, I'm really sorry I couldn't come on. My Alarm wasn't working for some reason... but hey, weren't you on like 1-2 hours ago? Because that's a really convenient time for me.
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
Also I can't post on the 3DS browser. It's horrible, doesn't even let me log in.
wowgek7
wowgek7
well use an pc or laptop or an smarthphone
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
Yeah, considering I have to wake up at 1:00 am to trade with you, it's not too easy just walking into my parent's room and getting my PC. And I don't have a smartphone...
wowgek7
wowgek7
most of the time om online for over 10 hours a day yet you have a verry small timeframe
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
Hey would you happen to be online now? I can get access to my DS now...
wowgek7
wowgek7
if you still are yes im online now for 20 minutes or so after that im making dinner
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
Wait whats happening
Anjunadeep
Anjunadeep
why isn't it going