Cipher Admin Lovrina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, didn't you say that if you get redistribution rights you would give me both? Plus the Dialga is shiny.
    i guess, milotic deal with salamence farly well while vaporeon can deal with gyara, some other stuff here and there, both look solid.
    true on that, milotic got stuff vaporeon wish it did, but same goes for vaporeon having stuff milotic want, use both on the same team give you 2 eletric and grass weakness, but if you can cover that then you can go and run both cuties.
    both CAN work in the same team, but remember that vaporeon learn heal bell and wish, what pretty much take away much of the need of status taking, still, i dont see why not use both of then has long you can cover that eletric and grass weakness.
    Well, you definitely have redistribution rights because it wasn't originally mine and I have redistribution rights for it. Ok, I will be on sometime around 4:30 MST tomorrow so if you are on, I will be ready to trade. Thank you so much.
    I'd love to when I get time. Unfortunately, I'll have to put the idea on hold for now, as I will be very busy starting next week :/
    Hey, Dark Froslass asked me if you could have redis rights on the Spheal. You may :)
    I offer the following:

I have a UT level 1 shiny Scizor with the following EV's:
    Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31

And a Mewtwo with a VGC altered Bulk Up set:
    IV are 31/31/31/31/17/31
    Life Orb
    Adamant
    ~ Bulk Up
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Low Kick
    ~ Protect

And I have a Dialga with the following set:
    IV's 31/x/31/28/31/31
    Modest
    Lum Berry
    Draco Meteor
    Thunder Wave
    Thunder
    Protect

I also have a bunch of event Pokémon that I do not know what their EV's are.
    That's great! If you give me one second, I will VM you a list of the Pokémon that I will offer for the trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…