dragonuser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we gotta fite for pocl, u prolly already know i'm gmt-3 from now haha, btw are you up to playing smogon OU?
    O and sunday would be a perfect day for me
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    sunday is perfect for me as well

smogon ou sounds good
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    sunday night*
    bruno
    bruno
    alright sunday night with smogon ou it is then.
    [08:30 pm] <&LizardMan> i trolled for a few hours
    [08:30 pm] <&LizardMan> a rly good troll
    [08:30 pm] <&LizardMan> i targeted webcam girls
    [08:30 pm] <&LizardMan> and got them to show me tits
    [08:30 pm] <&LizardMan> for free
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    ugh look at what college is making me miss,,,,,
    ey dragonuser buddy when do we play for pocl
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    uh are you still my opp? last I check you got subbed out but if you want back in that's good for me. Also I'd like a little later if possible, my schedule has been crazy lately x_x
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    oh did i get subbed? first week of college so activity has been dead so fair enough

just lmk if we need to fight
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    yeah RockyRd was subbed in yesterday

also I hope all is well for you, the first few weeks in college were the most fun for me last year, you should enjoy them :)
    hey, we are paired for lc open r1, i'm gmt -5
    I hope we could play soon, have fun!
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    im est and can make most times since im still on summer break

altho i am going to mexico for a week on saturday so we will need to schedule a time.
    Ken Valbrandur
    Ken Valbrandur
    we can play today or tomorrow anytime if you want to :) I can play anytime
    Hi you got subbed in as my opponent for UU open Im GMT -4 I hang around the IRC channels #neverused #xyUU and #rarelyused hope to play you! gl have fun
    So overall, that's why I believe that resttalk mega mawile shouldn't be a set(I don't believe this set has been used AT ALL in tours or World Cup so far( it probably won't see any usage at all)
    Without any attack investment mega mawile's offensive presence decreases significantly so while that attack stat is kind of a niche your still losing out on around 200 attack points here
    Now that I think about it, other counters for breloom and terrakion have much more utility to offer(skarmory has defog and suicune has calm mind to potentially sweep for example) than mega mawile
    I shortened the list of counters to terrakion and breloom so I could post the post those posts because there are a LOT of counters to them
    Clefable can counter dragons AND stallbreak giving it much more utility(all mega mawile can do is attempt to use an unreliable form of recovery to 'counter' certain threats and one it mega evolves it loses intimidate) one thing that I forgot to mention(too be continued) is that although it may have seemed like I slacked off in the counter department for terrakion and breloom
    doesn't counter dragonite. Even if mega mawile did counter dragonite clefable would still be the superior choice. The reason for that is that if you need to put a good answer on your team to a specific poke you would choose the one that offers more to your team (too be continued)
    Mega mawile beats Cbb nite( the lack of attack investment means no eq 3hko). In your first post(on My profile page) you were talking about why use skarmory to counter d-nite when hippowdon counters d-nite. I just established that physically defensive mega mawile(too be continued)
    Mega Mawile doesn't counter dd nite either. If mega mawile switches into eq and dragonite eqs again it takes play rough with multiscale and koes with the next eq(if mega mawile uses rest on the second eq, d-nitd has a decent shot at winning). too be continued
    Let me show you the calc -1 252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Mawile: 152-180 (50 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO. So. even at minus 1 mega mawile gets 2hkoed by the most common dragonite set and therefore it is not a counter(too be continued)
    I asked again and a decent amount of people said yes. I think we can agree that choice band d-nite is arguably the best set just based off of that. I also checked the usage statistics(which I backed up) and choice band d-nite was the most common set(too be continued)
    I (this post starts off at the end of the last one) actually backed them up this time. I went (for lack of a better word) on the on the ou chat room and asked if choice band d-nite was the best set and at first, most people,we're taling about how all d-nites are good (too be continued)
    Dragonuser, after more extensive thought I realized that my points on terrakion and breloom weren't very good.My point on d-nite still stands though and heres why. Although you said usage statistics aren't a good point to bring up too be continued
    Hello i'm new user of Smogon and Pokemon. Right now i'm trying to breeding Pokemon for battling online and so i have some question. Can you be my mentor? Thank.
    Knock off used to be there in the moveset statistics but no langer does and if it does have some usage it's the move in other and has 18% usage
    Dragonuser, the setup sweeper mega mawile set should have fire fang listed as the first option for the third move slot. On the usage statistics fire fang has high usage on mega mawile (45 % on the 1695 ladder and 55% on the high ladder)
    I used terrakion,breloom, and dragonite as examples to show you that the resttalk set sucks. I even checked the usage statistics and the resttalk set evs didn't show up anywhere unless it's in the "other". In conclusion, the resttalk set sucks and is never used so I believe it should go.
    Breloom is easily countered by mega venusaur,amoonguss, skarmory ( breloom can 't do much to skarmory anyway) and breloom is easily checked by latios,latias,gengar, and dragonite.
    Terrakion is easily countered by mega venusaur,slowbro,suicune, and hippowdon and those counters all have reliable recovery and take hits better than mawile can.
    Clefable can do other things outside of countering dragonite such as stallbreak,it can heal itself as well as it's teammates making it a great team supporter unlike mawile,has unaware for boosted threats, and a a bonus doesn't take up a mega slot that's not worth it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…