Evan.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idea for future potential expansion of the teambuilding tour: we take the builds you guys create, play ~5 games on the ladder with them at a decent rank, then link all replays and talk about how to expand your teambuilding from there
    jake
    jake
    teambuilding thread*
    Evan.
    Evan.
    sounds good, then we can improve everyone's teambuilding n_n
    We battle for the Mixr tour. I am availible until 3pmEST today, then I'll be on a lot throughout the week.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    How's 10pm EST (so 7 your time) on Tuesday sound?
    Evan.
    Evan.
    Actually thats my bad ill probably be having dinner at 7 do you mind playing at 8 or do you want to reschedule/play right now
    Holiday
    Holiday
    I'll play now if needed.
    Are you interested in keeping Kecleon for ORAS NU C&C? You'll probably have to update the moveset and usage tips before writing.
    Evan.
    Evan.
    not really give it to someone who will do a good job
    Ares
    Ares
    Ok I'll probably ask tcw
    Hiya when are u free I'm ok with most reasonable hours (I'm EST) as long as u give a days notice in advance
    Evan.
    Evan.
    im free past 10:15 tonight, sorry for late notice. Not sure how my schedule shapes up for the next week but i'll be sure to let you know, i'm EST as well
    marilli
    marilli
    ah sry didnt make that clear but that kind of implied not on yesterday

r u ok this weekend or somehting
    Evan.
    Evan.
    i'm staying at my distant family over the break so it'll be tough to get a clear schedule outlined. I should be good in the morning in general next week
    nu dubs minitour, when do you want to fight? I'm gmt+0
    Evan.
    Evan.
    i'm gmt -7, so I can probably fight any time today or 5-10 pm my time this week
    Evan.
    Evan.
    I'm usually in the NU Room
    scene
    5-10pm your time is useless for me, so can we get this done today? I'm in the lobby as Scene
    hi, we're up for the nu minitour. i'm gmt -5 and probably can't play this weekend but i'm free after 4:45 pm my time
    Evan.
    Evan.
    hey i'm gmt -7 and I'm usually on around 7-11pm my time so i'm sure we can work something out during the week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…