breh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we have to play for ORAS doubles tourney

tell me when can you play. GMT+2
    breh
    breh
    I can probably play tomorrow, if that's ok. Something like 12 PM ok?
    hey can you play now for reverse tour?
    breh
    breh
    sorry I missed you; I should probably be able to play tomorrow (but not the day after; gonna be moving in the whole day more or less... day after that is fine).
    TewMew
    TewMew
    yo i'm on smogtour if you want to play
    breh
    breh
    just got on smogtours; are you still ok to fight?
    RU minitour. Gmt -7. I'm open to any day and any time. I hangout in the neverused room on ps a lot so you could probably find me there without even scheduling, but if we don't find each other in like 2 days we should definately schedule.
    When can you play for the RU minitour?
    breh
    breh
    k, fixed up my team a little; feel free to chall me at any time. gonna be away from the comp a good chunk of tomorrow in the morning but on during the afternoon.
    breh
    breh
    hey, do you exist?
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    sorry, got a new computer and a bunch of other things and there's no way I can battle in time, take the win
    Hello, we'er paired for the "where are all the good mons at?" minitour. I'm GMT -7 and can (probably) only battle on the weekends. Tell me a time that'll work for you.
    breh
    breh
    hey, wanna play now?
    breh
    breh
    ok, gonna be gone for a bit; return in like a half hour
    Fiend
    Fiend
    Sorry, I didn't notice your posts. However, I should be on the majority of tomorrow. You can find me in #littlecup or in the RU and LC rooms on PS! though.
    where are all these weird dinosaur avatars coming from? please help me out here breh
    Today after 7pm gmt+1.
    breh
    breh
    Shit I apologize; I was hanging out with friends today. I'll be free the rest of the week.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I can play Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday between 20:00-23:00 gmt+1 if that works
    Hey, we're battling for reverse tour. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle after pm my time weekdays, and pretty much whenever on the weekends
    breh
    breh
    k; gotta make my team. I'll try to do that soon. You can find me on irc most of the time; I'm running on PST.
    Yo, we're paired up for Gods Among Us. When can you play? I'm GMT -5 and should be free most days before 5pm my time.
    breh
    breh
    sorry for being so lazy to reply; just catch me on irc pretty much any time. I still gotta make my team, lol
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    All right. I'll be ready tomorrow or this weekend
    hey we're opps for ru minitour r2 im gmt -8 can we battle on saturday?
    breh
    breh
    sure; I'm up pretty much any time in the future. if you can catch me on IRC that'd be optimal.
    Wen fite I'd prefer over the weekend I'm -6
    breh
    breh
    I'm running on PST; it's probably easy if you catch me on IRC. Pretty much any date that isn't Friday is a-ok for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…