• Wondering why I didn't follow earlier o:
    Also, I approve of your location.
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    Making the world a better place, one jar at a time
    Omega-Xis
    Omega-Xis
    Agreed.
    yo we're playing for the other metas veto tour, im gmt+2 , when r ya free ? :)
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    Make that 5 actually. Sure you're not +3? Regardless, I'll be on a fair while either side of that tomorrow. Sorry about this.
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    its np man . Your post came around 3:XX pm if it helps with the time. so should i b here tomorow at 9 am as well?
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    If possible, yeah
    Do you still want to play?
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    Yeah, if possible
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    I'm online now, and will be for a while if you're up for it
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    So apparently the deadline was today, and not tomorrow, sorry about that.
    Sorry about my recent inactivity, i've been busy, so I didn't have the chance to battle you in the tournament.
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    'Sall good, I was a bit inactive too, so no biggy.
    I can play our game for the OMPL finals sometime this weekend. I have had 2 tests and 2 lab reports this week so I have been pretty busy.
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    Reckon you could get on in the morning your time? Around 9 AM? I'll be loitering til then, so lemme know
    TheCommadore
    TheCommadore
    I am on now and can be on later today.
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    I'm on too. I'll meet you in the OM room.
    For the Typemons Ubers tourney, we usually see each other around in the OM room, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a battle
    GMT+2, Sky Battles, Hunger Metagames, WHEN FITE
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    GMT +11, AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. If you're still on now that would be great, otherwise I can probably catch you at 10:00 PM your time, how does that sound?
    g
    g
    im in the ru chat
    Zewwok
    Zewwok
    On my way
    Hey! I'm in the lobby of the PS! main server, under the username Excitement. I'll be checking everything frequently over the next couple of hours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…