Silk Weaver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Small nitpick on your last post. HO indeed doesn't need switchins for everything and I agree Seismitoad isn't the best pick but when playing HO you definitely need a dragon/fairy resist and a Keldeo switchin. Jirachi is great because its fast, resist dragon stab, fairy stab, ice stab, healing wish etc.
    Silk Weaver
    Silk Weaver
    i kind of agree with the part where you need a keld switch in, and I think personally that albeit convenient, a dragon switch in and fairy switch in aren't completely necessary. If you have a way to revenge kill/check them or something along those lines outside of a fairy/dragon resist (sort of difficult for fairy as most of the things that beat it are steel types that resist fairy bar bisharp or something) you can overwhelm them with offensive pressure like anything else. Of course, Latios is a personal favorite on HO for switching into keld (A+) and defogging while being powerful, and a competent way to beat fairy/dragon types are necessary as the two types are FKNBROKE, the way it was written it seemed like the team was built from a more balanced perspective. Also I'm an asshole so I have to point out these things with no respect :P
    Silk Weaver
    Silk Weaver
    also the problem with jirach is that as much as I like it, it simply put isn't that strong without flinch shenanigans. other then that, it's a solid choice
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    The point is that you definitely need a dragon and fairy resist, even if you are 2hko'd by the attack, being able to pivot in the attack is pretty important because pokemon like Latios and Kyurem-B are a hell to switch into without the need to sac a mon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…