Azumarill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gotta play for farm league

i am available next few days, later on like midnight (GMT +0)
    Rowan
    i'm only now if you wanna fight
    Rowan
    okay obviously you couldn't get on, i can't really get on tomorrow morning my time, is there any way you could do monday morning your time, sunday night my time? I am willing to be up late like 2am cos i usually am up that late anyway
    Azumarill
    Azumarill
    works for me
    hey! how did you go for psych? :D
    Azumarill
    Azumarill
    i found it really hard! Idk it seemed like a lot that i studied wasn't on the exam, there was a lot of focus on sleep/mental health
    yeah, they completely missed out on stuff like developmental plasticity, neurons, etc. and there was also tons of research methods.

imo section A had some dodgy questions from time to time, section B i was not always 100% sure where the marks were and section C was probably my best of the 3. what's your next exam?
    oh lol grats on the ladybug btw. never noticed
    Hi, i will be your opponent for the PSPL. When do you have time to play our match? I wont be able to play tomorrow but we can play today or on Saturday/Sunday. My timezone is + 1
    yo PSPL r2 OU1 match when?
    Azumarill
    Azumarill
    whenever you can my friend, let me know when you're available, i'm free the vast majority of this week! :]
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    hm ok tmrw good for you? what's your timezone and when will you be on? I'll try to accomodate u
    Azumarill
    Azumarill
    im pretty able to be on the vast majority of the time. GMT -10 I think, so anytime past 4pm my time (as I live in Australia)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…