Flamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice Vegito you got there.
    I used to have a goofy-ass grin Vegito icon on my dA a few months back, kinda reminds me of it.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    thanks man, I actually cant stop staring at it, I think I have a problem.
    I wasn't trying to call you out in the viability thread if it came off that way, more just a heads up because they've been deleting stuff.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Yeah i know man, dw i wasnt angry or anything, that was just my way of saying thanks ahaha
    What's that Wisp Infernape set you used? I'd actually like to try that out at some point.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Wisp/CC/Slack Off/Taunt (Made by Nog)
    Check the analysis written by Quickbobhero for the nature and evs. Its nothing too fancy but it gets the job done
    Man people will agree with you so easily when you're sounding pissed than anyone else has ever tried to convince minus mods. :P

Feel kind of jealous.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Welcome to Smogon forums, where people would rather bitch on how a Pokemon is utter garbage or the second coming of Jesus rather than playing for themselves.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    The OU Viability Ranking Thread has always felt like this pointless theorymon thread that doesn't really do a whole lot, tbh, but it's still frustrating as hell.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Yeah i feel the same way sometimes, pretty much I avoid posting unless somethings absolute bs comes up and people are agreeing with it and usually I give up on a post bc i think "does this make a difference?"
    Sorry for bothering you, but do you know how to make your gif as your avatar? >.<
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Due to the restrictions on file size, it is difficult so you need to use a gif reducer to bring it down to a size and quality that lets it be uploaded (100MB is the limit). You can just search google for the desired gif reducer
    So apparently staying in on a scarf Lando with a Pinsir is called prediction...good to know
    The FuckSteven guy was a dick to me on the Hydregion thread, too :/
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Dicks will be dicks, don't worry
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    So I don't make an idiot of myself later when I post my Wall 'O Text; Kyurem-B, Lando-I, Bisharp, Azumarill, and Terrakion are all wallbreakers, right? I need to make sure I'm making the right comparisons, and my confidence hasn't been the best lately.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    PM me fren :)
    Im going to be on main server as IFM. We are scheduled for 2 minutes from now.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    My god sorry, was eating breakfast,
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Thought it was in an hours time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…