awiec
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I bred that mime"
    Jesus, get a grip.
    awiec
    awiec
    Rules are to list all IVs of all shiny pokemon, I was just stating that I knew what the attack stat was as I'm the one who bred it. I made it fully redis and gave it away a long time ago so I don't give a fuck who trades it.
    Hi! I sent you a trade but you didn't accept it D:
    awiec
    awiec
    sorry mind was elsewhere
    vzxt
    vzxt
    np thanks for the candies :D
    Can you re-log your game online? It's not registering mine.
    awiec
    awiec
    Yo u can do whatever you want with that spoink I have copies of and was planning on giving it out next week
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    :O You're too nice! Thank you! :)
    awiec
    awiec
    He hatched shiny, thank you. I think the spread on the pig is 31/31/31/31/30/31 or something like that
    Hello, we're paired for the Random Cup Tour. I'm gmt +1 and mostly active in the evening, even though i'm available anytime wednesday and in the weekend. I'm also p easy to find in the italian chatroom of showdown. When would you like to play?
    is that a normal or shiny dog ? if it's shiny, then you got the wrong spirite bud :) . Otherwise, forget this post .
    awiec
    awiec
    its shiny, it showed as shiny when I posted it, Blu's program must be acting up.
    Got Skarm hatched, whenever you're next online I'll send it over. Want me to AC it to Sturdy?
    awiec
    awiec
    I'm in no rush, I'll let monika know that this is ready. She's in Norway I think so you actually match up better than me but she won't be able to hatch for a while.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Ill be home in like 5 hours. Otherwise another time.
    awiec
    awiec
    yeah I'll be in bed by then, we'll figure it out later.
    Oh I think your link for Secret Santa broke :c
    awiec
    awiec
    I think I might have enough pictures of my work to start a thread, ironically it would be mostly paintings because I usually make sculptures for my friends and give them away.
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Take photos of them before you give them away next time? Haha xD
    awiec
    awiec
    I do have a few pictures but they aren't very good. I'll have to practice doing clay again but I'd start posting things.
    Hey awiec, any chance you could help with cloning some monsters for a giveaway?
    awiec
    awiec
    She mentioned it. I'm getting her the sableeye since she was asking while I was asleep and honestly asking anyone to clone 30 Pokemon is crazy.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I guess I will cut it down to 21, still unreasonable but lowest I can do
    awiec
    awiec
    Good luck trying to find someone to do that.
    Hey, I have an egg that matches your TSV, would it be cool if you hatched it for me?
    awiec
    awiec
    Yeah sure. All I ask is that you do a formal request on my tsv page so I can get a better egg flair. I'll pm you in a bit
    okay,
    let me hatch 4 junk pokemons real quick
    TyVip
    TyVip
    I hate receiving gifts some other.
    If you give me pidgey then i will hate you, or any BIRDS .
    awiec
    awiec
    Hmm I'll think of something. I'm going to bed now, I will talk to you later.
    awiec
    awiec
    Realized I use the wrong mother, that explains why everything was messed up
    I see you got some offers for those Xerneas... How about a Lonely shiny Pidgey I caught on my playthrough? It has emotional value and everything :')
    awiec
    awiec
    oh christ, I was just using what I had an as example. You know that I don't trade other people's stuff that I had no hand in :P
    Thanks for your words in the Pm, will you trade with me if given the chance?I dunno but you seem like the person to ask
    awiec
    awiec
    I'm going to sit and wait for a while. I got burned by you before so I prefer to see how you do now. You really should have been permanently banned for those hack pokemon but the mods got caught up in the fact that you were under 13. Don't mess up your second chance.
    I haven't talked to you in ages! I hope you're doing well <3
    I look forward to see what you make for the Secret Santa as well. That sounds super adorable :)
    awiec
    awiec
    I'm actually pretty active around the forums but I mostly talk in Pms which don't add to my post count. But I see you got yourself a shiny badge, I'm hoping that I can contribute enough to Ru and nu to get one
    Nerina
    Nerina
    Ah, I see :) I haven't been around Wi-Fi much anymore since my charger broke, but I got a replacement so I plan to be back for ORAS xD
    awiec
    awiec
    I have oodles of chargers so I usually don't have that problem. Not sure how I accumulated that many
    You copied and paste the wrong iv and nature for medicham.
    awiec
    awiec
    Just noticed it, I've been using some new software to format my thread so there is some hiccups
    Hello, I'm one of the people who is in line for a care package. Since I have no idea what will be in mine, I just want you to know that I do have some mons already (namely Charmander, Magikarp, and Scyther) so if any of those are in my package, I just wanted to make sure I let you know beforehand that I bred those mons myself, so you won't be listed for the parent. Thank you in advance again for the care package!
    awiec
    awiec
    I don't give common stuff, I am well aware of what new people usually have and none of them are put into the package. Everyone and their mother has a charmander.
    Are you online?
    awiec
    awiec
    opps sorry 6. That mime is fully redis and I bred it so list it as such. I'd suggest you keep him though because hes flawless for battling and has good egg moves. Also keep what was in your package a secret.
    NotBruceWayne
    NotBruceWayne
    alright! thank you so much! I'll definitely keep the mime :]
    awiec
    awiec
    also the thing has a 5% encounter rate too, so it's a pain in the butt to get in HG.
    your thing should be ready by tomorrow ( the aron)
    can you breed me a spitback chimecho in a friend ball ?
    awiec
    awiec
    the meditite I also bred from my own stuff which I think it's 31/31/31/18/31/31
    TyVip
    TyVip
    next time don't give me flawless stuffs since i tend to release them back to the wild :3 . I have a jolly, an adamant and a shiny jolly hehe
    awiec
    awiec
    No problem, it was just from when I was experimenting with the time machine method to make sure I did it right, it will take me 5 seconds to get another so no loss to me :P
    Hello there. If you have time, would I be able to take the OU/UU package now? FC is 5172-0371-8228 and IGN is Red.
    i am available to trade now , just need to clone them.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    i found the only person on smogon who has it, but he is pretty much inactive ( last seen Friday) , dead trade thread .
    awiec
    awiec
    I would certainly do it, but I don't have a SS, if I do find it, everyone is getting a gulpin, it's not that hard to get.
    awiec
    awiec
    Going to have to post pone our trade for the time being. My usb cord for my power saver finally died so it's going to be a week before I get a new cord.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…