NOVED
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi lets play now for koko tour. You can find me on smogtours under "omfuga"
    NOVED
    NOVED
    uh we already went past deadline anyway i guess so we dont need to battle lol, you're on to round 3, gl man :)
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Lol play me if you win I'll make koko overturn the decision
    NOVED
    NOVED
    alrighty
    We're paired for round 2 of doubles seasonal :P
    GMT -6, when can you play?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    im gmt -4, my afternoons are best for me. but i can play almost any time besides tomorrow.
    Hey, would you be interested in helping with maintaining and running Smogon Triples? lmk :)
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Yeah definitely! Pm me with for more info if you could
    we play for doubles seasonal. I'm GMT +8 so this can be a problem. I can play in my afternoons and we can get an extension to my Saturday morning if we need it
    NOVED
    NOVED
    if you can play tomorrow that'd be cool. if not, any other day is fine just let me know.

our timezones are definitely an issue, im gmt -4. i'll try and stay up late to play, just message me whenever you're online. your afternoon will be around midnight or later for me. i think i'll be able to pull through. if you could manage to get on a bit earlier that'd be great but if not then no worries.

if you post here i'll probably see, you can find be in the battle spot room on showdown too, which would be more convenient and i'd respond faster. if i dont get back to you on either of those then im probably asleep lol
    Impish Defensive Gyarados is actually the number one used set right now, so what you posted isn't too out of the ordinary. You might wanna actually switch it for the other set you mentioned.
    NOVED
    NOVED
    True, i'll change it when i have time later
    Do you mind pestering GP to get the final check on Hippowdon so we can upload it? K thx
    yo we are paired for the evolution tour, i'm gmt+1 and can play afternoon and evening until sunday; only evening after.
    NOVED
    NOVED
    not anymore :o
    Hi! I didn't think this was relevant to the viability discussion, but I felt that you shut down the question without taking enough time to think about what was asked, which the others did take some time to address. That was why I quoted you in particular and not any of the other posters. I've really enjoyed reading your posts, and I'm glad you're on deck in the battle spot forum! ^_^
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Yeah, i'm not too worried about that. I realize it's a slow subforum so i'm just gonna see how the pace goes. :)

And people can always use manectric on showdown as well.
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Fair enough. :) I like your response in the thread as well.

When you're ready to change the team-building challenge to the next challenge, could you please give me some head's up? I'd like to try and keep pokemon for these challenges in stock ahead of time to help people get up to speed quickly to compete. You can PM if you'd prefer to keep it top secret, lol.
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Thanks :) and yeah that sounds good, i'll let you know once this one starts to come to a close.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…