Smogon Forums

DiscoDucky
DiscoDucky
I find Aerospace Engineering one of the most rigorous engineering majors out there. This allows you to not only have applicable job areas in Aerospace, but as well as civil and mechanical. Personally, I enjoy aerospace right now simply because the pool of students in the major is very small. You make very good connections. Furthermore, the size of the class allows more professor-to-student interaction, which promotes student educational growth. As for where I want to take my major, I've been thinking about becoming an entrepreneur in the aerospace market or become a policy speaker for NASA or Air Force Research, since it requires a good speaker to convince Congress to put more money for projects, especially the space projects. Who knows, I might just end up being a professor.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Well, good luck, you'll certainly need it; you're not wrong about it being rigorous! But everything else you said is true as well. I've got an interest into structures, so I hope to become an aircraft designer. Are you more focused on aircraft or spacecraft?