Togevoir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man. We're paired for OST. I know they just got posted so it may be a little bit before you see this but what time works for you? My time zone is CST and i'm usually free from Monday-Friday from 10am to about 2 pm. Just let me know. Thanks.
    Gage0023
    Gage0023
    FYI. My account is xGage. My weekends can vary and I can play earlier on the weekdays if u request to do so.
    Gage0023
    Gage0023
    Also forgot to say that most Wednesday’s and Friday’s I could play a little later than 2.
    Hi. We are opponents in OST. My timezone is currently GMT+1 and I would prefer something between 17-23 at most days, if possible. Weekends are more flexible. I have a busy week comming up, so playing next week would be preferable. I should have plenty of time then.
    Togevoir
    Togevoir
    I'm GMT -8. I also have a super hectic couple of weeks ahead. This upcoming sunday would work the best for me. If it has to wait until next week that should be okay, just a little more complicated.

Thanks.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Sadly, I can not play on sunday. I will be at a Smash Bros. tournament all weekend. Suggest some times for the next week, and we'll try to make it work.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    We should probably get something planned asap. When are you free?
    Hey man we are paired in OST. When do you wanna play? My timezone is GMT+2 and im free to play every evening.
    Togevoir
    Togevoir
    Just saw this, been busy. I'm GMT -8. Could you play around 4-5 pm your time? An early morning for me would be best!
    EASYBALLZ
    EASYBALLZ
    I can play tomorrow or saturday or later
    I'm your opponent for the Hydreigon Cup. When can you play? I'm central time.
    Togevoir
    Togevoir
    I'm on PST, wednesday works well for me
    KillSeven
    KillSeven
    How does 2 PM PST sound?
    KillSeven
    KillSeven
    Are you free to battle now? I'd like to get it out of the way.
    hi we have to play for Oras walktrought tour. i'm gmt+1 when you prefer play?
    Togevoir
    Togevoir
    yeah, that works a lot better
    and I'm free all that day
    Togevoir
    Togevoir
    sorry about all of this. my wifi wet out for a few days. things are fixed now, so when does it work for you?
    GuglioM
    GuglioM
    take the win man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…