Yong'seun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we got paired for ghosting tour, on my team we are 2 gmt-4 and a gmt-5 what timezone are you guys? And can you play next weekend?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Can you answer so we can schedule ?__?
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    Sorry, well also we can play next week end, we're GMT+2
    Vileman
    Vileman
    We can play sunday at 4/5 pm gmt-4
    you vs ultimathunder is the only remaining match this round, please play soon
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    Contacted, we will try to play soon ;)
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    He told me that: "Ultimathunder Yake he win man, I'm really busy this week." i guess he wanted say: " Take the win*" .
    hey, we got to play for the sabotage thing, I'll be on the frenchtime PS! server after 8PM GMT+2 today
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    Hey, i can't play at 8pm, but at 9pm45 or 10pm i can if u're free ;)
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    10pm sounds good
    Hey man, we're third round opponents for the Monotype Tourney. I'm GMT -4 and I'm usually good to play at any time unless something comes up out of the blue, so hopefully we won't have any difficulty in scheduling a time to get this done.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Are you able to play right now perhaps since I see you on? Or maybe we could try and play sometime later today?
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    I can play now, im in the main server in Overused Room ;)
    when are we fighting for sabotage [gmt-5]
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    Hey, im GMT +2 (France) So im free today between 10pm to 00:00 (my hour) so i think it's 3pm for u. Are u free?
    Hey! Can you play today on the time we agreed upon previously?
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    Yeah i can at 3:00 PM ur time ;)
    s_aman
    s_aman
    currently, it is 3:45 Pm my time. So, what about now?
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    Wtf sorry i totally fail i thought it was 9 am for u :/ So tomorrow 3:30 pm are u free?
    Hey! We have to play for monotype round 2. I am GMT 5:30 and available from 10:00am to 5:00pm my time. I cant play on sundays and 16, 18 and 19th of May. Sorry.
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    Hey! Np ;) I can play Saturday 17 at 3:00 pm or Wednesday 21 3:00pm or next Saturday (ur hours) ;)
    s_aman
    s_aman
    wanna play now? i am in the uu room on ps.
    Yong'seun
    Yong'seun
    Sorry i wasn't here, are u here now?
    Ok 8 minutes from now is the time we scheduled. I'm on Smogon Tournaments server as TGMD.
    yo if you lose in the sabotage tour make sure you ban hippowdon doom uses it as a crutch js
    Hey, we're battling for sabotage tournament. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle whenever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…