Smogon Forums

Buckert
Buckert
Cool, I'm ready. I don't need a name for Jigglypuff. :) I need it as a parent, since I have a Time Machine Spread for my OR. Check .com his signature if you don't know what that is. :p

Anyway, you do need all 6 of my IV checking Pokémon, right?
JES
JES
Oh, I see, you're using this one for what I call "breeding fodder" (every Pokemon must have it's use).

Too bad that I wasn't there to answer your question. And no, I only needed the one Smeargle, at least for the moment, though trading me all 3 of those Smeargles will save me a lot of time and effort.
Same thing goes for Remy and Natu. I don't think I have any use for Sableye, seeing as how I already have Rayquaza, but I got a free Air Balloon out of it, and a friend for Jem, so I'm in your debt.
Given that doesn't sit well with me, I'm going to be finishing my Jigglypuff Breeding Program as soon as possible, and ready it to send it your way.
I'll keep you appraised of my progress.

Thank you a lot for your kind assistance,

Joel Szasz.
Buckert
Buckert
Take the time you need. I'm glad I can help. :)
JES
JES
Progress Report:

I'm happy to report that I've bred in all of the egg moves, so that just leaves breeding in the right IVs.
Buckert
Buckert
Awesome! And you got the correct ball as well? :)
JES
JES
Yep, I just, just remembered to check to see if you preferred a given gender.

Needing to have a Heal Ball will slow me down, and the game sees fit to give me 31 IVs in Attack with every egg that I've hatched with my patented (or not) 6IV Ditto.

But I'm still on schedule, and believe that I should be able to get an Igglybuff with the right 31 IVs tomorrow or the day after that.

Depends on the luck that my game sees fit to give me. :P
Buckert
Buckert
Hehe, take all the time you need! :)
JES
JES
Yes, I know, I know, but the sooner I end this project, the better.

Anyways, the progress that I've made so far is a Jigglypuff with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed, leaving only 31 IVs in Special Defense.

I've been avoiding any Igglybuffs with 31 IVs in Attack, under the assumption that they'd be a useless trait to inherit, which hasn't been easy, seeing as how I've been getting a lot of those.
Am I right in trying to avoid 31 IVs in Attack, or would you not mind?

Fortunately, the game has seen fit to give me no shortage of females so far.
JES
JES
Oh, and I forgot to ask: when I do get a female Igglybuff with 31 IVs in Special and Speed, do you want me to raise her into a Jigglypuff, or would you not mind doing that yourself?
Buckert
Buckert
Oh a level 1 Igglybuff is fine. :)
JES
JES
Okay, thank you! :)
JES
JES
I've hatched her!

Feel free to come and get her when you're ready. :)
Buckert
Buckert
I'm not sure when I get home. I'll post here when I'm free :)
JES
JES
Okay, I'll just check every hour then. :)
Buckert
Buckert
A bit later than I had planned, but I'm ready to receive the Pokémon. :D
JES
JES
A bit? Igglybuff has been waiting for you for hours! :D

Lets not keep her waiting any longer, shall we? :)
Buckert
Buckert
I'm on in a second!

Btw, I'll switch to my Y after we trade, and I'll trade you 3 Dittos to make your life a bit easier for your next breeding projects.
JES
JES
It has been a pleasure doing business with you my friend.

I'd normally challenge you to a friendly traditional battle now, but I get the feeling that we both have things to do, and my Battle Box is disorganized anyways.

I get the feeling I'll see you around though. :)
JES
JES
Funny that you should mention Ditto. Someone actually once traded me a Shiny Ditto with 6IVs.
How else did you think I got you the right IVs so quickly?

I get the feeling someone else could use your Dittos more than me, but I appreciate the gesture. :)
Buckert
Buckert
Haha ok ^^ well I RNG abused all kinds of Dittos, so if you're ever in need of one, feel free to check my giveaway. (Link is in my signature) Thank you very much for the Igglybuff, and best of luck with softresetting now. :p