FullLifeGames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey were paired for lc open im est time and free all day tomorrow and after 5 everyday next week
    r0ady
    r0ady
    i still had a chance with fletch so idk
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    I mean I had Chinchou, Sash Diglett and Archen, but of course I can't just force a win, if you don't think so.
    r0ady
    r0ady
    main server is online hop on and
    lets restart g2
    Hey once you get back from vacation when can you play? im gmt -5 and available basically anytime.
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Since the two days are just before the door, when do you wish to play exactly? I'm pretty flexible about the time.
    Double01
    Noon my time which is 7pm ur time sounds good tomorrow. I'll prolly be on a few hours earlier then that too and will be on #rarelyused irc channel.
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    This sounds good!
    Yo is it possible to add something so that you can still convert pokemon with nicknames? That would be much appreciated. Also i'm not sure if you correctly fixed the issue with itemless pokemon, I tried typing out "Alakazam" and got nothing, but the moment i added @ Life Orb it gave me the sprite.
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    So I made a test script, where this should be implemented:
    http://fulllifegamer.bplaced.net/format_test.php
    Tell me, if it now works here and you don't encounter any problems. If you want add a list of Pokemon, just make sure to make an empty line, after each of them, otherwise they won't be detected.
    If it works and there aren't any problems, I will put it on the main site!
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    I tested it out and it seems to work fine, i noticed that your app literally parses the text and plugs it into the ps link so i can enter pokemon such as "LOL" and it will give me links such as http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/lol.gif
    but this isn't a real issue so don't worry about it. I plugged in a normal w/ nicknames and it worked fine, I can also plug in pokemon names varying with nicks and not and it will work as long as I hit enter after i type the mon name. tl;dr quick test and it seems like u didn't introduce any bugs ^_^
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    How exactly does your sprite converter work?
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    You just take your Pokemon Showdown Team Importable and Copy & Paste it in the Import field.
    In the Sprites field, you select the sprite batch you want them to convert to (if you don't know which are which, just try them).

After this just click the Convert button and you should get the sprite links and the BB Code for Smogon :)
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Also, if there is something you still don't understand, just ask :)
    (and for what are you using it :D)
    TPP
    TPP
    yeah I got it to work. It's pretty awesome so congrats on making something really cool!
    The application you suggested to xtra. Would there be a way to apply it in a similar fashion for the teambuilder workshop where its the smaller sprites?
    Hi we have to play for Lower Tiers Tourney
    I'm GMT+2. Tell me when you can play
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Hey, I'm GMT+2 as well. I can play always on the weekends and can play in the evening from Tuesday-Friday.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Can u play now?
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    yeah, why not, I'll be on Smogtours
    Hey man, could you delete your post in the beginning of my cores thread? In the event I have to go to the next post due to character limit issues, I want to have the archive look smooth and such.
    Hey man. When can you play for Randoms?
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Well I waited 20 minutes :/
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    Argh, I slept in. Sorry man. I think you should take the win at this stage.
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Thanks dude!
    (Just to say it, was scared because of your Durant, so I made my Delphox live a banded Crunch with a berry and florges live a banded iron head with a berry. Other than that, I had two Scarf Heatrans :D, it was fun teambuilding ^^)
    Random tour pst or gmt-8 can play after 6 pm on weekdays my time or all day on weekends meet me in ubers room or #Ubers, #smogdota
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Hey, I'm GMT+1. Weekends sounds best for me!
    when do you want to play for ORAS release tour? i'm GMT +1
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Can you play tomorrow? I would say maybe at 4 pm (I'm at GMT +1, too)
    TheEnder
    TheEnder
    yea sure
    TheEnder
    TheEnder
    i'm on ps now, find me in the ou room
    when do u wanna play for terrorist cup? im gmt -5 and free tomorrow
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Well then let's play tomorrow (6pm at my end and 12 am at your end ?), since I'm gmt +1.
    FullLifeGames
    FullLifeGames
    Are you there? I'm in the Tournaments room on PS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…