Yogiras
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when ru seeded tour? gmt+1
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    hi, i'm gmt+1 aswell. i'll be hanging on smogtours for the evening. if you can and wanna play just drop a pm
    mael
    mael
    nice
    hi, ubers open I'm gmt+2, can play on weekday evenings or weekend afternoons/sometimes evenings, can't do this thursday
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    i'm also gmt+2. i can play tomorrow evening from 5:30pm on and on the weekend would work
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    tomorrow should be fine then
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    I'm home now and i'll have a smogtours tab open for the rest of the day so meet me there if you've got time
    hey, we're matched for the RU open. when are you available to play? i'm gmt+8, and i am free the whole of this coming tuesday and friday for me so those would be the best i guess.
    Hi,We've to play for the uu open
    I prefer to play today cuz tomorrow i'll go in vacation and maybe i'll not have the wifi
    I'm gmt+2 and i can play from 9pm to 1am my time
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    Hi, I'm also gmt+2. I think I'll be able to be online 11pm today, may be a few minutes late but I'll be there
    Cronenberg
    Cronenberg
    Good see you later man!
    wen fite nu tour
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    I can also play today's evening from now on
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    May be able to play today at 11pm gmt+1, maybe a little later maybe a little earlier. Can't play tomorrow but i'll have a lot of time to play on sunday. Just tell me when you wanna fight and I'll let you know if I have the time
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    just take the win imo im busy with other stuff
    Hey man, when do you want to play for OST? I'm est, just let me know a time and I'll tell you if I can play then
    Ox the Fox
    Ox the Fox
    yeah today would be fine, are you ok to play in about 2 hours?
    Ox the Fox
    Ox the Fox
    I'll be afk in OU room until then under Ox the Fox, just drop a pm when you want to battle
    Yogiras
    Yogiras
    In 2 hours sounds great. gonna drop a pm then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…