Sae
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So I'm GMT +6 so we're 12 hours apart. When can you battle for BLT? I'm available during mornings and nights so it'd be better if you give me the time
    Sae
    Sae
    GMT-6 probably friday or weekend blah blah blah you know when you can find me
    Hey, we're paired for BLT week 1, I'm gmt -4. I can play tomorrow/Wednesday night, Saturday evening or anytime Sunday. Let me know when you can play.
    Sae
    Sae
    My sickness is gone so yeah I can play Saturday evening if you can find me, but I should be on Sunday. I'm a moderator in the Monotype room if you need to find me on PS!; also, even if the match doesn't happen, your team has won the week so it's fine either way if we play or don't.
    slated
    slated
    Sunday would work best, I get back at about 9:30 my time on Saturday night so if you wanna do it Sunday afternoon or so that's be great! :)
    Sae
    Sae
    Sunday afternoon should work
    hi; can you play for farm league ? I'm GMT +1, and when i'm connected i'm on showdown french room/smogtour
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm GMT-6 and can be found as a mod in the Monotype room as just Sae. I'm kind of busy today and tomorrow night with some important tests but if you see me any other time then hmu.
    skysoki
    skysoki
    np
    We're playing for OST, im GMT -5 and pretty much available at any time.
    Sae
    Sae
    Yeah I'm GMT -6 and I've seeb you around so this shouldn't be too hard to do. Only thing is I'll be busy tomorrow for a scholarship interview in the afternoon so just hmu any other day in the Monotype room.
    Updated Kanto
    Alright, I'll probably contact you on Sunday.
    We're paired for the Farm league, i'm GMT-5 and should be free to play whenever
    Sae
    Sae
    Just fyi I go under just Sae not Sae Sae on PS! so I'll be there with that @Sae in the Mono room(someone didn't notice last week so I thought it might be convenient to mention that).
    Christo
    Christo
    So can we play around 1 PM today? testing out a team
    Sae
    Sae
    Alright but hopefully I'm not afk eating lunch lol but sure.
    When should we fight for farm league
    Sae
    Sae
    I didn't see your team at all
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    OK cool

I was really hoping to get both battles done. Yellow Skarmory is online ATM iirc so you can battle him
    Sae
    Sae
    I already won against Yellow Skarmory so I'm just waiting on you lol. It's fine though so if we can't battle I'll just say Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…