Chronobreak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are you free to play me in auth vs non auth?
    Chronobreak
    Chronobreak
    Uh, I'm free pretty much all day today, and some time tomorrow, and depending on rehearsals for my school play, I'm free early afternoon Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
    Hey, can Cnorth and me send the team later on today? We are making some minor changes.
    Chronobreak
    Chronobreak
    Yea sure
    Chronobreak
    Chronobreak
    Hey, could I have it soon? I need to make sure you have the team so you can do the round robin
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Yes! Sorry, was out all day, PMing right now, mate :]
    If its any consolation, it took forever for anything to get done when he had it so sorry we didn't get to it sooner :(
    Chronobreak
    Chronobreak
    It's okay, I was just really excited to think my theorymon was going to be on a slate. Thanks for the message!
    Salemance
    Salemance
    No prob and send more if ya got em :D
    taking this here so we dont have to shit up the np uu thread. sorry i totally misunderstood the point you were trying to make and the slap around rachi comparison kind of set me off. but yeah i agree that hax isnt really what's pushing toge over the edge
    Chronobreak
    Chronobreak
    Thanks, and I wasn't exactly clear about it, and I respect you not trashing up the np uu thread, thanks :)
    cacturne
    cacturne
    yeah no problem lol yea im glad we came to an understanding. no reason to shit up a perfectly good thread with some misunderstanding :]
    Hi there ^.^ just stopping by to say that please don't be discouraged by my rate, it was just what I thought would do best for your team. You're relatively new to the competitive scene, so there is no doubt that you'll improve overtime. If you have any questions or need any help, you can feel free to drop me a VM or converse with me through PM :)
    Chronobreak
    Chronobreak
    Thank you. Your team criticisms are actually really great and have improved my team a whole lot more. Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…