Brigidd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, I can help you transfer your mons. How many is it?
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Yea, I really thought it was strange, and couldn't find anything about it... :/
    Thank you so much for all your help - and I'm very sorry about the lack of decent pokemon to send you back as thanks, this is a brand new game! I didn't even get started on breeding in it yet... If you ever need anything, please, just let me know. You really helped me!
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    It's no problem at all, glad to help :) Good luck with your game.
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Thanks!:D
    Hi can you breed me a modest 5iv ha skrelp in lixury/premier? i need parent too for the vivillon
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Oops, sorry, Continental, not Archipelago! I just confused the names.D:
    KeldeoJustified
    KeldeoJustified
    finished the monsoon, breeding Continental[man the name is so hard to spell]
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Haha alright then, thanks a lot for letting me know!:D
    Hey really sorry about the wait..think you can trade in about 2 hours?
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    Glad I could spare you that >_< enjoy! Feel free to redis them if you like too
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Really? I'm glad to hear that, if you'd like to pick another to replace the one you already have, just say the word! You really helped me with the Vivillons.
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Man, that really sounds like a LOT of trouble - thank you very much, really! You have an amazing collection, congratulations for your job on these!:)
    your Gible is ready :)
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Unfortunately I don't have one right now, but I'll get an egg for you!
    I had never traded breedables in eggs before.
    That's a nice idea, that way the baby will hatch with the OT's name.:D
    BSatallite
    BSatallite
    its fine. the next person who ask for something, give them an egg ;)
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Yea, next time, I'll ask them before! Sorry about that...D:
    You hatched a shiny totodile for me!(You woulnd't know, craymond did it for me :))Want a copy?I will come for you with a nickname request later :P
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Really? I remember that Totodile, Craymond contacted me on Reddit! It was for you? I hope you enjoy it, then! Haha
    No, it's alright, it wouldn't be fair - all I did was hatching it! But thank you very much for the offer, you can ask for a nickname anytime.:)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I'll take the Pichu at your thread for it to make it fair, you may redistribute the Totodile, provided you nickname it and link back to me for unnicknamed copies :) I'll go sleep now.
    The reason cray does my hatches for me is because of a net failure during a hatch, I was banned from SVex..
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    That's alright, I actually intend to breed a shiny Totodile later, too! Let me know if you ever need yours nicknamed, though.
    Ah, I see, that's too bad.:/
    If you ever get a TSV that matches mine, just send me a vm/pm and I'll hatch it.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Oh and just to be more clear about this since I didn't explain the redis rights about the mesprit, Flash said that only I can trade it and no one else. Just to let you know.
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    Ah, don't worry, it wasn't my intention to trade it! I'm a huge fan of shiny Mesprit.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Okie Dokie. Thank you. ;)
    enter as much information as you can in the iv calculator including level, potential from the iv judges, also check to make sure the level, nature, and characteristics are correct and that you haven't maybe left a box marked from checking the one before it. Sorry to post on your wall...just waiting for the right time to use my 2000th post
    Brigidd
    Brigidd
    No problem at all, thank you very much for replying to help me!:D But I've actually just tried changing it's form with the reveal glass and it worked, it really was the cause.
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    i wasn't sure if serebii had a spot for the formes, i know metalkids doesn't.
    Just out of interest, what are the contest stats on the jirachi?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…