TheJFrenzy1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gsc cup; im gmt -4. Does 3 am my time on Sunday work for you?
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Ah rip sorry I've been real busy lately with the end of the uni semester coming up, I should be able to do 11am your time.
    roystopror
    roystopror
    Just let me know whenever you get online please
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    You can just take the win lol, I won't be able to schedule a free time in the near future.
    Yo, we play for bw cup, i'm +1.
    When do you want to play?
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    I can do anytime Sunday AEST (GMT+10) but I'm busy basically every other time this week.
    Ricardo
    ok, if you can do any time on sunday then i will just message you when i'm online
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    I'm online just hmu whenever
    Yo we are paired for the rby tour. I'm gmt+1, when are you free?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    alternatively same time on sunday if it doesn't work out or literally whenever on a weekday. But I will be online in the morning to play yafeelme. But like we have alternatives just in case
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    alright I will be around on main server and on smogtours as "Beds" for the next 2 hours or so, just hit me up when you want to play
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Hey are you able to play now/soon?
    when do you wanna rby

contacting me on discord is more reliable than forum vms
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    I'm free all weekend AEST, I assume you're in the RoA discord?
    Nails
    Nails
    i am now
    hey I'll be online all today. Please contact me on smogtours or discord (I'm Kevin S on smogon tournaments discord)
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    K awesome I'll contact you soon. :]
    hey gsc global championship, im gmt +13 and can do any reasonable time on the weekend
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Hey man, sorry I didn't show up yesterday. Can you do 9pm GMT +13 tomorrow?
    Googly
    Googly
    Afraid not. Maybe later in the week if we still have time
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    K I can do pretty much all day tomorrow, I can do after 8pm Wednesday and I'm free all Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday so feel free to hmu :]
    when can you play for rby championship?
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Hey man, sorry I didn't show up, assessment time is pretty hectic. I'm free all weekend however so I'll look out on smogtours for you.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    I'm going to be out of town this weekend. Maybe we can play sometime next week. I'll see if I can talk to Lutra
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Sounds good, sorry I haven't been available :[
    Ru ssnl ,can you play this week end , im gmt+1
    zben
    zben
    Oh you are gmt+11 , i.just realise mmm. Ok 11pm Aest
    zben
    zben
    Im at work rn , i will be able to play in 2 hours ( 12.30 am gmt+1 ) , is it ok for you?
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Yeah that works, see you then :]
    hey when do you wanna play for nul r4? im available later tonight, but would prefer sometime after 4pm gmt-8 this sunday. i can also do monday if this weekend doesn't work. let me know.
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Unfortunately I cannot do today since I'll be in class all day. We could try for an extension since I'm available all of tomorrow from 9am-12am AEST.
    dude pokemon game lmao like team tour man like fight my pokemon against ur pokemon noimsayin
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    i know what usyain nah mean, im good 2 go saturday/sunday aest 10am-6pm
    Hand Relief
    Hand Relief
    dude same
    hi we're supposed to battle for team tour i'm on showdown a lot as y4
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    Yo I'm free at 4pm today AEST if that's fine with you? :]
    metagamesecrets
    metagamesecrets
    if i'm reading this right, yeah i should be around then. just message me on showdown when you're ready
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    yo im on ps waiting for you, are you coming?
    hey man, gotta battle for the viability thing, im on often so just say what times work for u. gmt +4 iirc
    Viability tour, when shall we battle? I'm GMT
    Sobi
    Sobi
    are you free now? o:
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    sure, let me just boot up my VR team (i had to delete cookies so i lost it) but give me 10 mins and ill be ready :]
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    ok im ready whenever you are :] my ps name is the same as my forum name :]
    hey there we are paired for viability tour, when do u want to battle? i'm gmt+1
    TheJFrenzy1
    TheJFrenzy1
    I'm free Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday in between the hours of 10am-7pm. I'm AEST
    I'm GMT-8 timezone. When will you be free to play OST battle? I'm open my time Saturday/Sunday after 1 PM, or all day on Tuesday/Thursday next week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…