Smogon Forums

WideTomato
I have never really trained a defensive Pokemon with super training, but the super training stats might have something to do with how it performs. I would recommend trying with a max/max speed attack Pokemon to see if it does better (hint: it will) or maybe you do better with max spa and speed.
WideTomato
You might have to reset cress if you want the badges, but I'll try to find a better explanation on how evs add up somewhere :)
wowgek7
wowgek7
no need I got it done fionaly it took me 10 years of my life out of frustration and like 7 hours to do it but its finaly done.

sad thing is that cress aint even good but it means a whole lot to me anyway it was my verry first zelf cought shiny legend so to me it means the word

even though 99% of smogon at least vonsiders it thrash
WideTomato
Gratz ^^ Pokemon doesn't always need to be competitive viable to mean something. I still have my very first starter (blastoise) and it means much more to me than my flawless shiny froakie.
wowgek7
wowgek7
yeah I wish some people would understand that i got realy hurt 1 time when people told me to toss a shiny legend sure it idnt have the best ivs but it did hav them at the right places so it at the verry least is usable
WideTomato
Why would you want a competitive viable shiny anyways? It's impossible toget without some kind of hacking or other some other sort of reverse engineering the game.
wowgek7
wowgek7
or being extreme lucky I saw someone get an insane good shiny cres it was something like

31 x 31 31 28 31

and shiny no joke she was som damn lucky