leanhtuan105
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I bred shiny charmander but has an 8-9 IV in speed, so I will breed another. What IVs do you consider good enough for battle.
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    What nature is it? You plan using X or Y mega? If X it may work with dragon dance
    pokemaster12345
    yeah it's the d dance set with roost on smogon so it could work
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    If your pokes already have 5 perfect iv you can tell the remain iv odd or even by checking it HP. If HP is dark, the iv is odd
    Sometimes when collecting eggs none seem to appear and it disrupts the hatching process. Does that ever happen to you?
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Do you mean the Day Care don't have egg? I happen once in a while. Maximum chance to get an eggs is 80% for each 200 steps so this event is not really rare
    Do you keep all your 6iv parents
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Most of them. There are some pokes i got before i have a 6iv parents too
    pokemaster12345
    It must be quite hard hatching a female 6iv totodile.
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Well it's sure take time since the female is rare but not as much as a shiny so i see it not really hard
    I could trade a swirlix to your y game now if your free. Do you have a spare ha totodile you could trade me?
    pokemaster12345
    OK tell me when you want it
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Tomorrow if you free let's have some battle. If you could play on ORAS it's the best since i can use my full force there
    pokemaster12345
    I haven't completed all the gyms yet on or as, but I can battle tomorrow. I have 2 new pokemon to my team.
    The annoying thing about hatching eggs is that it takes so long to rack up 4000 steps
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Some mons take up to 10000 steps hatch you know?
    pokemaster12345
    I mean to get the o power recharge rate 4x
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Just shake it up with your hand for about 20 mins. I always do that
    I just remembered your excadrill was named pandoro(like the Italian cake). Its a fitting name for excadrill
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    His name is Roland (name of the knight OF Charlemagne). None of my pokemon named pandoro at all
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    My be it's the Forretress who name is Pandora
    Hey, I can give you a HA Totodile spitback right now if you're able to trade. :)
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Yes i'm able now. You want something in return?
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Nah, it's free. It's gonna have to be a male though since I'm having no luck with females, hopefully you don't mind. Added your F/C so just let me know when we can trade. :)
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Online now. Thanks a lot
    I got traded a 6IV charmander in a lux ball. How is that even possible? It will do anyway for shiny breeding.
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    With PowerSave around this is not something rare at all. I even got some shiny legend that way
    KeldeoJustified
    KeldeoJustified
    lux ball charmander can be legit
    Friend safari
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    I think he mean the 6IV on random trade, not the ball
    I was playing on pokemon y breeding a 5IV rotom to trade for a charmander with dragon dance, and on the fourth egg hatched a shiny red rotom(my second through MM). Its IVs are 31/x/15/31/31/31. Should I use this for battling.
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Its defend is above average, but i think its manage for battle. What's its nature? Rotom mainly use to defend again flying or water type like Talonflame so it can perform good even with 15 def
    pokemaster12345
    Its a modest, special attacking set. With volt switch, Hydro pump, will o wisp and protect. Its not invested in speed but it should be able to take a hit, as it has a sitrus berry.
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    With WoW i can really tank some physical hit so i think you can use him for battle online. But i think sp.atk rotom better using the trick set with scarf or spec
    I can breed you an unburden swirlix if you still want one
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    If you free, lets battle sometime. Since i do MM breeding i rarely battled anymore
    pokemaster12345
    what times are you usually online, and what timezone do you live in so I can know what time it is for me.
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    When you online can you leave a note on my profile? I usually online nearly all day on my computer for work
    You've gotten a LOT of shinies via Masuda method, so I'd like to ask, how many eggs have you hatched in gen 6? Is foreign parent + shiny charm the highest odds you can get for shinies while breeding?
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    I may hatched a lot of eggs, but that come across over six month of doing nothing but running the becycle over and over. Given enough time anyone can do like me. Just keep your spirit up not to hang up half way of course
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Another reason that i hated shiny get via TSV or PowerSave. I believe that just make shiny pokemon worthless since anyone can have them. I breed them myself and using them so i can be proud of my own archivements. They may not have the best stats but they are my real effort and valuable to me
    LeftiesWillRule
    LeftiesWillRule
    I subscribe to that philosophy of Pokemon'ing ^^^
    Hi lean. You have hatched an insane amount of eggs. I was wondering what method you use to hatch eggs this fast. It would be really great if you could help me.
    Hi !
    I noticed in your previous posts you were ready to give a karablast for free.
    Does it have the DW HA Overcoat?
    Would it be too much if I'd ask for one? Unfortunately, I don't think I have valuable pokemons to trade.
    Are the shinies in your sig nicknamable?
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    I hatch all of them myself so of course, they nickname able
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Infact, they're all nickname already. I like nickname my own pokemons
    Did you want me to help now? Only it's about time I go to sleep, I thought you'd want my help right away.
    leanhtuan105
    leanhtuan105
    Thank my friend help me already. Hope you can help me next time. Good night mate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…