Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. We are oppoments in WCoP. I am UTC +3. I am available during weekdays and weekends from 6:30 pm until 2:30 am
    Mack Bus
    Hello, I'm UTC+10. I'll be free at 8pm UTC+3 on tuesdays and thursdays. Would prefer to play next week at the earliest (21st or 23rd of June).
    Laz
    Laz
    Ok cool. Let's play on Tuesday 21st at 8pm
    Hi. We need to play for WCOP. I am UTC -4:00. I am available most weekday evenings and all day Saturday/Sunday.
    urban
    urban
    aight. we can do that. might try to shoot for a little earlier if possible just because we'll be really close to the deadline.
    Mack Bus
    Yeah, agree with that. Um earliest i can do would probably be 8.30pm?
    urban
    urban
    All right. I'll be sure to be on by 8 PM my time then we can just roll from there
    Analytic
    Analytic
    I tilted really hard last cycle. Was at 1750, tilted to 1590 =[

This cycle is looking pretty decent though, I stayed up till 6 am(which is right now lol) and laddered till 1640. Faced some shit games in between but oh well.
    Hey man we're paired for doubles circuit. Im GMT-6 or MST if you're american.
    i can play all day MW, after 4pm EST on Tuesday, after 2Pm Est on Thursday, Before 12PM EST on Friday, and after 5PM EST on Saturday.
    Mack Bus
    Hey, you can take the win :]
    ey wanna fite for the dubs major tonight lol
    Mack Bus
    Haha shit completely forgot about this. I'd say take the win, but it looks like I won the coin flip =\ just tell the TD that I gave you the win.
    Lolk
    Lolk
    lol dont worry about it
    hy im your powc teammate on po, could you kindly accept d4rr3n's skype friend request and also tell us where we can find you? thanks n_n
    Mack Bus
    Done =] I'll be contactable on skype most of the time
    Hey Mack, we gotta play for It's No Use tour. Give me two days to build and I'll play when you want
    Mack Bus
    You can take the win, I'm not feeling like playing.
    metmaver
    metmaver
    Mack, deadline is the 8th of march, we can play on the next weekend if you want
    Mack Bus
    Fucking lol, I thought it was today. Yeah let's do next weekend.
    hi we have to play for Nu tour. when you prefer? i'm gmt+1
    Mack Bus
    I'm GMT+11. I can play your evenings after 10pm, either tonight or tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be available sporadically from Wednesday to Sunday.
    GuglioM
    GuglioM
    i think tomorrow at my 10 pm is perfect for me. on smogtours, same nick.
    Mack Bus
    Im on smogtours now
    yo we have to play for countdown, i'm gmt+1, can play evening in weekdays; afternoon and evening the week-end
    Mack Bus
    Wanna play 10pm Sunday evening your time?
    TewMew
    TewMew
    sure
    hello are u related to tom bus
    Mack Bus
    No haha, we're just best buds.
    Nails
    Nails
    dang really? i was just trying to make a terrible joke
    Hey, we're paired up for the ORAS OU tourney. When are you free to play?
    Mack Bus
    I can play pretty much anytime wednesday/thursday/friday from 8am-11pm (GMT+11). Any of those days suit you?
    Googly
    Googly
    Aw man, that's when I go back to school! XD
    I think I can make Thursday work. I'm GMT +13 so at least there isn't a big time difference haha. How does 8pm (your time) sound?
    Mack Bus
    8pm thursday sounds great :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…