tazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're supposed to fight each other for the lc tour. I'm on quite a bit and am gmt 0. Any particular time and i'll.see if i can make it
    Are you able to hop on PS or Skype?
    I wanted to talk to you.
    I'm Social on PS, and MoreLikeThunderGod on Skype :]
    SocialSocialSocial
    SocialSocialSocial
    I couldn't message on here for whatever reason but anyway
    Would you like to be on the DLC council? Atm it's just QuoteCS, and myself. I'm looking to add possibly 1 more Doubles player, and one more LC player aside from you, if you decide to join.
    tazz
    tazz
    ask omastar42, and sure
    SocialSocialSocial
    SocialSocialSocial
    That's actually who I had in mind
    Glad to have you on
    paired nutl we when?
    tazz
    tazz
    probably sometime saturday/sunday/monday, i'm EST
    Karane
    Karane
    I am gmt +11 and have work 5-11 pm so its gonna be kinda hard.
    Seriously uncool to straight up replace me for no reason and without a head's up dude. That's actually pretty insulting.
    boo836
    boo836
    Oh well sorry. I assumed that was you. :/
    boo836
    boo836
    But yeah f I'm "inactive" or whatever,I'm cool with bring relaxed. Just not without a head's up, y'know?
    tazz
    tazz
    I'd be mad too lol, I'll write up something when I get home
    hey bro, we are matched for r2 of nutl so when do you want to play? I'll be here all week and play post-drops if possible :]
    tazz
    tazz
    I see you around in NU room shouldn't be a problem
    We are paired for the DPP cup, I'm GMT -4. When do you want to play?
    tazz
    tazz
    ah sorry had to leave on my phone now, I should be on around this time next week on most days, i'm just busy af this week
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ok I'll give you a specific date once we get closer to next week.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    wanna play monday-wednesday next week during the evening (7-9 PM?)
    when play for adv cup? im gmt-4
    can play sunday night and from 3pm to 11pm during the week (tuesday wednesday thursday from 6-10pm won't work too well), next weekend should also be free
    tazz
    tazz
    oh lol didn't look at my alerts and wrote on your profile, the week will work more for me as I need time to build. i'm gmt-5
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Just tell me what day you'll be ready, no rush :)
    I'm holding off on getting a council together. Only two I have rn is cheek pouch and unfixable because I want to get people playing first
    aight, we gotta play for the Lv. 10 Minitour. WHen are you around?
    tazz
    tazz
    we see each other often, i'm gonna be gone from tomorrow until friday, if we can't meet up because of it you can just take the win. we'll discuss times after friday
    Berks
    Berks
    Funny thing is imma be gone too, until sunday, so looks like it'll have to be then
    I'd be willing to implement the LC OM's on my server.
    tazz
    tazz
    That would be great! What server is it? It'll be a couple weeks until we have all tiering info, though.
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    It's Aqua. It has had a lot of OMs already in the past, but a crash with some OM had us delete everything, but I can add stuff again now. I could also give you a room to discuss, if there's enough need for it.
    We need to play for the LC Swiss tournament. When can you play?
    zf
    something came up irl for that i have to deal with. i can't play tomorrow during the above times. Are you available Friday or Saturday anytime?
    tazz
    tazz
    Sure
    tazz
    tazz
    Around the Same on Friday, varies saturday
    Hello. We need to play for the LC Swiss tournament. When would you like to play? I am okay with anytime.
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Hey, if we could play tomorrow instead that would actually be better. My grandma is getting in from Texas today and my parents are making me do stuff with her like go to the movies... sorry. Like you said though I am active so I am sure we will work out I time we can play at some point and it shouldn't be an issue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…