Killintime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we have to play for oras tour. when do you want to play? i can play at everytime on night. Im EST
    Killintime
    Killintime
    ye i just finished my exams and im online allot. you can find me in the UU room bro under the same name just comeby anytime and see if im online my sleeping patterns are fcked beyond all hell so you can find me at allot of times
    Hello, im helping gandalf to schedule his battles, he doenst has internet actually, but he can play tomorrow night gmt -2, what do you think?
    Killintime
    Killintime
    Ill probably be on just tell him to head to the UU room and look for the PS name killintime due to med school i have a hectic schedule but am on quite often.
    paired for ORAS team tour, let me know what time(s) are good for you. I have to schedule with 2 others so it my be a bit tight.
    Killintime
    Killintime
    Ah im usually on in the UU room stop by anytime im a voice there same name on PS
    we need to play uu for bang tour. I'm gmt +2 when play Oo
    Killintime
    Killintime
    ahh time doesnt really matter for me since i just sleep and wake up whenever i like just stop by the UU room whenever you have time im a voice there and you can just see if im online or not is your name the same on PS? if so ill also be looking out for ya whenever im online
    Hey bro we need to play UU for the Bang tour, when do you wanna to play? I'm gmt -3 and i'm available from 18:00 to 23:00 in my tim zone.
    Killintime
    Killintime
    hmm swing around the UU room im usually on there i dont really have a specific time im online but its pretty normal for ppl to just find me there, uhh same name as on here.
    hy, when can you play?
    Killintime
    Killintime
    ahh thanks so i dont use the upload image option or do i post a link of reqs inbetween the
    LilOu
    LilOu
    You upload your link file to some host lime imgur and then click "insert image" on your post (paste the link). After that you use the hide tags to cover all the stuff mentiones above.
    Killintime
    Killintime
    ahh thank you
    We play in the auth vs no auth tour, I'm usually in UU room under xMarth. Let me know when you can play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…