gorex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gorex what Pokemon goes with Tyrantrum + CM Virioz that u can think of
    gorex
    gorex
    Handling doublade and bulky psychics are almost as important I would, although cm viri kinda already beats doublade, it still neeeds something for weakening
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    this is why tyrantrum is here basically
    gorex
    gorex
    What I mean is both Mons really appreciate doublade being significantly weakened to sweep, I do know they weaken doublade for each other
    bro, lets play sunday for the farm league? im gmt -3, chall me during afternoon/night on my time in this server: pokeevo.psim.us
    gorex
    gorex
    I am gmt +8, might be a bit hard
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    lets play now, chall me in pokeevo.psim.us
    gorex
    gorex
    I have school at around the time that you can play tho
    Where have you been? Smogon shows you active on here but you aren't on PS. We still need to play for farm.
    gorex
    gorex
    I contacted you when i was on ps but i didn't get a response
    Natural Talent
    Natural Talent
    i fell asleep with the computer on, remember i'm gmt-5 so it's late af
    gorex
    gorex
    Ik was just saying that i havent been totally inactive
    Hi, we're playing for farm, gmt +13, typically available in the afternoons of my time
    gorex
    gorex
    I am gmt+8, and i can play from like morning 8 am to 11 pm my time until 5th Jan, which is when my school starts, but I don't think our match will be delayed for that long anyways. You can find me in the RU room to arrange a time to play or just play if you want
    You might want to fix the banner in your RU Cores thread, right now t's a broken attachment. See if you can upload the image to an external image host, like imgur.com or whatnot, and then use the new url to display the image here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…