Smogon Forums

MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Brain fart, forgot no passing down of the ball in Gen 3. XD
Thomaz
Lel. I'll eventually get Snorunt in cool balls, but it's a tough project. I'll get Mantines in balls too, but need to RNG file first and if you don't care about egg moves. Mence really needs them though.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Wait, could I switch the Snorunt for something else (until you RNG one in a cool ball)? Spikes isn't really necessary for how I want to train a Naive DE Glalie so I'd prefer having one in a cool ball. Could I get the shiny Master Ball Dunsparce instead?
Thomaz
Sure, I just haven't had the chance to get it to X just yet. Also, it'll cost you more. ;)
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Oh wait, so you already have the Snorunt?

Ughhhhhhhhhhh so much...jk lmk what you'd like :)
Thomaz
lol no, I don't have the Snorunt. I meant Dunsparce. =P I do have a Jolly Snorunt (caught yesterday), but it's still on the emulator and needs all the tutoring (I caught about 62+ Pokemon in Emerald, most of them useless, some of them not).
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Lol. I'd like a Naive Snorunt though :)
Thomaz
I'll have a look at the thread in a bit lol. Just wanted to say that I have a Jolly Dive Ball Trapinch in my Emerald. =) (also, a shiny Master Ball Modest Kyogre from RETAIL soon lol)
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Stalker....lol
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Is it a shiny Trapinch?
Thomaz
XD I was just checking Timey's thread and noticed the word Defog. Obviously, I was triggered lol. Yes.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
I guess I can...delete my post...or change it to something else...lol
Thomaz
Or just get it from him lel. You'll eventually deplete the things I want haha.
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
I know...then what will I do to get your RNG goodies... D:
Thomaz
lol, good question. I'm currently working on Lando and the 4th gen legi's from Dream Radar, which adds more that you like, right? =P The thing is, now that I can shiny breed with ease, I'm not really interested in most shinies unless they are really special balls (like Dream or fossils + balls). I'm a hoarder anyway, so I'd continue to get stuff even if I don't need to trade at all...
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
I'm hoping -NLMRY- RNGs the genies I want so I dont run out of things for you.I'm more or less limited to AS and X or whatever I get in trades...
MagnusArcanum
MagnusArcanum
Might have to go to Timey for all my Rock/Ground/Steel RNG wants...