Colbrushie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, you never responded to the message on my wall and I kinda forgot about it but we still have to play for NU Open ! Can we get this done tomorrow or Wednesday between 12 pm and 2 pm at your timezone ?
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    Unfortunately I'm at school then :( I spend an inordinate amount of time on the simulator, even when AFK, so just shoot me a PM if you see me on Colbrushie in the UU room!
    Koinzell
    Well, with our timezone differences I don't see how we can do this on the week. But maybe we could ask for an extension. Can you play this Sunday ? Something between 10 am and 2:30 pm at your time
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    Depends, I might be busy (I was actually busy last Sunday too, sorry for not replying to your post), but I'll try to be on then.
    Hello. We need to play for NU Open R1. I'm GMT+3 and I can usually play around my 7PM-11PM. But I will probably be kinda busy Monday and Tuesday, so I can't play during those days. What times would work for you?
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    I was on pretty much all day yesterday, was on almost all day today. You gotta find me sometime; you haven't even mentioned your PS name yet.
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    Again, have been on for several hours daily every day since my previous post - and you still haven't responded to it, here or on Pokemon Showdown. I'm not sure if I'll have time to play in the remaining days.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sry. Had fever this weekend, so I couldn't spend that much time on computer and had exam on Monday and today (Wednesday)
    we need to play for auth vs non tour, when works for you? sorry I johned xd
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    uhhh suddenly i have many important things to tend to so i'll have to john forever

the times i'm on are varied though i'm -usually- on daily so i'll look for you in nu room n_n
    Pokedots
    Pokedots
    coolio
    I'll be on ps most of the day and we can head over to smogtours when you're ready
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    I'm on now, waiting for you
    Pak
    Pak
    Ight I'll be on in a sec
    hey, when do you want to battle for pspl? i'm available every afternoon (est) this week except for friday and probably all day on saturday
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    Actually, turns out I'm a little busy this weekend too. Nighttime's mostly when I'll be free - though my schedule is still tentative atm.
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    If it turns out that we can't agree on a time I can probably ask DMT to sub someone in, although I'm not sure of that person's schedule either.
    xzern
    xzern
    what ever works for you, i guess. but im still free thursday if u want to battle then
    Yo, we were matched for the auth vs non auth UU tour. I'm GMT and available pretty much any time besides Saturday night because of the easter break :)
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    -8 over here, I'm available like from midnight to the wee hours of the morning your time, so we'll probably have to work something out on Sunday
    Skankovich
    Skankovich
    Sure, midnight on Sunday is fine for me if you can make it
    Colbrushie
    Colbrushie
    i meant my sunday; sunday on midnight your time is 8am on monday my time lol
    hey we got matched for that uu voice tournament, when are you free? I'm gmt-5 and am usually free most of the day this week, let me know what works best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…