kingmidas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo thanks for helping with the ev database thread

for future reference tho only ev spreads are needed :P if you wanna list possible moves and if a spread achieves koes with a certain move thats cool tho

also change your avatar to something cool
    i guess we need to play for fuck murkrow tour. when are you available?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Ask rowan for extension if needed, weekend is like only time
    Mute R2, is next Monday / Tuesday at night fine? I'm GMT +8
    Timeless
    Timeless
    I'm on now if you are
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I'm on now, sorry could not come any earlier.
    Timeless
    Timeless
    it's alright haha, I'm already out of house though so we can't play. either way our match doesn't matter now so we can play for fun in future when it's more convenient :]
    PSPL, when are you ready?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    idk I need to know your information first, I'm very busy next two weeks.
    MFahim
    MFahim
    For sure, I'll be free after 12PM PST every day
    Work on Budew soon yn
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    yeah I'll have time this weekend, real sorry about my low activity on forums.
    OP
    OP
    No biggie :]
    HI WE'RE PLAYING FOR HYDREIGON CUP IM ON LIKE A LOT JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANNA PLAY
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Jeez, I will get back to you but weekend looks good I am -4
    metagamesecrets
    metagamesecrets
    uhh yea you gave me two hours out of the weekend to get it done thats not quite enough, i'm ur timezone bro just hit me up on showdown when you can play @ y4. if i dont happen to be there try messaging altilt or bedschibaer and they might know when i'm getting back, dunno why ur calling for activity when the deadline is wednesday
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    oh thought it was last day, sorry I haven't been exactly paying attention to the tour bar my team telling me stuff. I'll be p active for the next few days on smogtours
    http://pokemon-online.eu/members/thekirito.58712/#profile-post-68372 hey bro idk if you're still around much or not (if you aren't, I understand dw), but could you let me know when you see this if you intend to get done your powc match this week? if not, i'll sub you and it's no worry. if you don't respond in the next day or two, i'll have to sub you unfortunately because we need games done for game differential
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    thanks man, hope your exams went well and such, really appreciate you sticking with the team
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    east beast lgi :] but I do have the team done for this week btw, and plan on being more active again because I am now an analysis nerd for lc qc.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ah nice, thanks for the update
    Hey, when do you have time for the DPP Cup? I'm GMT +2 and next weekend would be good for me.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    It was to late, I'll be on today.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Yes, we got an extension deadline until saturday fortunately. Sorry for this mess, the timezone thing was confusing. I can't play right now because i'm too tired, so how about wednesday? I'll definitely be on smogtours between 7 and 10 pm GMT+2.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    yeah I have school (its a half day but still) I'll try but I can't guarantee.
    You told me to vm you when I finished. Pretty sure I'm finished.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Waiting on r3 of tour so I can go look it over.
    (16:46:45) Isa: on that note
    (16:46:50) Isa: your lc player is running late

yo, you gonna be able to play?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    (17:58:42) Isa: [23:58:01] Rowan: i can't play sunday
    (17:58:42) Isa: [23:58:13] Rowan: i can literally play just tomorrow evening
    (17:58:42) Isa: [23:58:30] Rowan: between like 9pm-11pm gmt+1
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I'm not late, I told rowan I might not be able to get on as early as I did yesterday. I can make it tomorrow.
    Rowan
    it was 10pm gmt+1 and you said about now should be fine. but tomorrow works too so no worries
    Sorry for giving you bad team for POWC RIP
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    nah he ran a trubbish, either got lucky or got hold of the team.
    Just read your PM, the one about POWC, and that's fine. I can PM it to you if you need the updated version
    Hi, we're opponents for the blast from the past tour. I'm available more so on weekends, on weekdays I'm available from 7pm-9pm, gmt-6. I'm also in the neverused chatroom pretty often under the username Davon
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I'm -4 and I have spring break this week so I can pretty much be free for whenever you wanna play so thats fine.
    Hi were paired for its no use when can you play (im gmt+1 and can play from saturday onwards for the whole day any day)
    Hi we have to play for doubles tourney
    I'm GMT+1. Tell me when you can play
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I'm -4 est and can play on the weekend from like 1-3 pm my time those days and on the weekdays from 5-8
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    can you play now¿?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    yeah I'm gonna go to doubles room
    I vmd you in the PO forums but I think you didn't see it. I said you when would you like to play for POWC, I'm GMT+1. It would be cool for me if it's on Thursday or Friday.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I have school and limited activity in the mornings online so yeah I didn't, and I wouldn't for a while unless you vm'd me here so thanks, I will message you on PO.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…