Smogon Forums

Thomaz
I can get you Electabuzz, Pichu and Duskull, but my 3DS is still being fixed. I was hoping they'd fix it in one day, but alas, it's one week or more. =X I'm not sure, you have some Dream Ball stuff?
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Please let me know when you'll be able to get it fixed
I have female Dream Ball Slowpoke, Clefairy, Feebas and a male Eevee

I'm really needing that Skarmory though do you know where I could get it?
Thomaz
Sure, I will. =) Hmm, I don't think I have DB Clef.

And no, I don't know anyone from the top of my head, but there are a lot of Skarmory's out there, just check a few threads. I'm sure you'll find it.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
I'm sorry to ask this of you but
I don't know how to search for Pokemon through threads if you could find me some one who has a Skarmory like the one mentioned could you send me a link to their thread I would REALLY appreciate it thank you
Thomaz
I really don't want to be mean or anything, but it's really not hard. You just check random threads and almost everyone has a Johto section. Hell, just Ctrl + F and type in Skarmory. That usually works. Sorry dude, but I need all my cpu power for looking for RNG'able Seeds in my White and White 2.
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Alright that's not a problem I will do my best to find one, by when do you think I can get the other ones that you are able to obtain?
Thomaz
That depends entirely on when I get my 3DS back. It should be fixed next week, but I had an operation on my toe and I can't walk for a few days lol, so I might not be able to pick it up soon even when it's ready. I really don't know. Maybe end of the week?
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Hey whats up hows your toe?
Thomaz
Nothing much lol. It's slowly but surely getting better I think (the wound finally started drying up a little). I haven't gotten the phone call for my 3DS yet though, so even if everything was fine, I wouldn't able to pick it up. XD
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Hello how are things doing now? Are you healthy and with a working 3DS? I sure hope so
Thomaz
Toe is going better, but still no word on the 3DS. >_< Maybe I ought to call them because it's taking way longer than anticipated. =X
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
So theres no way to get my HA Electabuzz tonight?
Thomaz
I don't think so, unless I phone them (which I will) and it has been fixed lol.
Thomaz
Hey, you're in luck. I got the phone call before they could phone me lol. Picked up my 3DS and caught you the Electabuzz (and Pikachu and Dusclops).
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
Alright I'm online now, I'll be waiting
TyrantTyranitar
TyrantTyranitar
I was also looking for a female Volt Absorb Chinchou in a Quick Ball if you can get one real quick?
Thomaz
Whoops. Going online now. No, 'fraid not. Can't you get one yourself in ORAS? =P