tko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you could just do me this favor I'd simply like to know why I was demoted and banned. I just wanted to know if I legit did something to piss people off or if it was just talents being salty and nobody unbanning after he raged
    MZ
    MZ
    Like I enjoyed going there and if I did something to annoy people I'd like to know rather than just getting banned without warning (again if it's a talents temper tantrum then I at least get it)
    tko
    tko
    i thought that was a joke, lol
    I am going to be home in a bit so i ll ask nt i guess
    Yo, we're playing in the XY Ubers tour. I'm GMT-5. When is a good time for you to play? I'm fairly busy this weekend, but I can play next weekend (the 4th-7th) if you're available then.
    Mychael
    lol, never got around to replying to this, sorry about that. How does Saturday at midnight my time, 9pm your time sound?
    tko
    tko
    should work
    Mychael
    Cool, see you then.
    is champ there?
    tko
    tko
    gary oak is waiting at the elite 4 for you
    Kableye
    Kableye
    That question will be answered this Sunday night when John Cena defends the belt at WWE Super Slam!!!!!!
    I have just one question for you. Are you ready?
    tko
    tko
    for
    for
    zoroark???
    yooo im ready
    Kableye
    Kableye
    no actually Are you ready for this Sunday night when WWE champ John Cena defends his title in the WWE Super Slam? Right now you can order this awesome pay-per-view event for just $59.99!
    tko
    tko
    yeah!!!
    why everyone got ur avatar that u have on smogon?
    tko
    tko
    inside joke
    eren
    CUZ LINDA SO FUCK YOU UNCENSORED
    I guess I'll find you in the ru room at some point
    tko
    tko
    alright, i can probably play on the weekend
    Hey, we're opponents for that LC Mini-Tour. What days / times are good for you? I'm EDT.
    tko
    tko
    the weekends usually work for me, im pdt
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Wanna shoot for Saturday, after the BW Live Suspect Tour? It's starts at 6 PM EDT, will probably be about 2 hours I'm guessing, but that depends on sign-ups. I'm hosting that, so can't do it during that time. Might be able to do it like an hour or two beforehand if that's better for you.
    tko
    tko
    alright
    support Sp att Emboar pls ;S
    Fire blast
    Solarbeam
    Hidden power Ice/scald
    Focus Blast
    Pls :s Hidden power ice: Slay incoming noivern
    tko
    tko
    o:
    i mean mixboar could work
    tko
    tko
    but thats with like only grass knot rof
    bloo is getting stripped because of the ost thing.. (sigh) how are you fren? [:
    tko
    tko
    im good hows the army o:
    hey, when do you want to play dpp cup?
    tko
    tko
    yo
    i ll be busy this week for finals, saturday or sunday works? im pdt
    Rain.
    Rain.
    works for me. i'm gmt+2 btw
  • Loading…