Smogon Forums

TheSweeper
Yo, I´m availiable at weekends and around 20pm every day next weak. Maybe a few will blocked by random stuff, but there should be some time that fits us both. We should have no problems at all with scheduling, i´m GMT +2.
Void
Void
are you available to play maybe 8pm your time tomorrow (sunday)?
TheSweeper
Yo, came back home a few moments ago, and will be busy for the rest of the evening, are you availiable tomorrow? Or next week if tomorrow ist bad for you.
Void
Void
tomorrow is fine, what time?
TheSweeper
I´m online as the messi show. Perhaps i´m busy with Lunch for a few minutes, but you can hit me if you want.
TheSweeper
Yo, what do you think about Wednesday 8pm your time? Asking Sapientia for the extension as well, but i hope this is no problem, we were in contact all the time.
Void
Void
that should be fine, sorry i couldn't play today, i was in bed most of the day with a high fever
Void
Void
looks like today didn't work because forums were down. we have until saturday night, so when are you available?
TheSweeper
I was on Tours the whole time....
Void
Void
how would i know where you were idling lol, without forums there's no way to communicate. it didn't get done anyway so we have 3 days now to play, when is best for you?
TheSweeper
Because we scheduled it? "Wednesday 8pm? - that should be fine" ...
Maybe tomorrow around 8pm your time, but i cannot guarantee you that...
Void
Void
we scheduled the time yes, you didn't tell me where you would be did you? how was i magically supposed to know you would be on tours server? i don't even know what your alt on PS is. lol

is there no time you can 100% be on today/friday/saturday?
TheSweeper
Well, i don´t think it´s that difficult to join tours for a quick look. And we play a smogon tournament, so toursserver seems quite suitable, don´t you think? If i don´t say anything, it should be something with "Sweeper" in it, and i told you before that an alternative Alt is "the messi show".

Exactly, because i scheduled other things, after we agreed to play on wednesday. 8pm won´t work today, but i try to be around at midnight.
TheSweeper
Online on Tours.
Void
Void
I never said I would be available at midnight, lol.

Also, I was online on both PS main and IRC at the time, you could just as easily come on and done a /user void or checked IRC, but you didn't either.
TheSweeper
Never expected you, since you were last seen on Smogon at 1 pm. Hoped you to read my message tho.

You were availiable on Main and on IRC, but not able to check the Forum? Sounds like a bad excuse to me.

And you were on Main, but not availiable? You were there and not able to check tours at all? Especially after i told you that i could be there? Sorry dude, but thats shittalk.