Smogon Forums

Thomaz
Hey man, I'm alright. Catching Suicunes and getting sick of it (just got a Calm 31/31/x/31/31/31 lol). And procrastinating catching Rayquaza and Regice in gen 3 like mad. I've been RNGing stuff in gen 5 though, which is fun. You? =)
Albus
Albus
Another one in a Suicune-hunting odyssey? let's hope you don't take 2 months catching it like Flarg. lol I'm fine man, really busy with finals and using my Pokemon-spare time to SR the Shiny event Ray, which has been a complete bitch with me (I've tossed like 6 5 IV Rays. -_-). And how are you going with that Ray, any luck with it yet?
Thomaz
Yup, doing Calm lol. I would want to reset Ray too, but eh, no code lol. I haven't tried with Ray lately. I need to find a way to get consistent results, but I've been so lazy lol.
Albus
Albus
There's someone in the giveaway subforum giving codes away in a weekly basis, you should go there and get yourself one before the guy runs out of them (that's the only way I know of that you can easily get a code, since the easier method/page ran out of codes like a week ago). Lol I thought you were already pretty close to get that beauty, stop being so lazy! xD And how's real life treating you man, did you finally find a cool job?
Thomaz
Meh, those codes only work for the American version sadly lol. And yeah, I really need to stop being lazy. XD It's just that I need to find a way to reset consistently in order to catch it and it's annoying to test. I will, eventually. =P And no, no job yet. =( I might be able to find a work experience internship though if I'm lucky. Got into contact with my graduation internship and they might have something. =) There's just a lot of stuff happening nowadays. Funerals, my gf's surgery, etc.
Thomaz
I love your avatar. "Or else you must DIE" *cue techno music* Also, I Final Gambitted a shiny Suicune today and it fainted. I was dumb, right? ;[
Albus
Albus
Hahah yeah, Ganon's face is priceless, made even more epic with the more twisted YTPs. xD Do you enjoy YTPs?
Nah, not at all (unless the game trolled you with a 29 IV one xD), that 'cune would've been as good as dead, but try using Endeavor instead, it saves more time and gives you a chance to check its hopefully-not-crappy stats at least.
Speaking of Shiny 'cunes, I'm in a wild goose chase of getting a good Shiny 'cune, but I haven't found one since like 5 days ago. :c I feel like I'm losing my sanity now. lol
Thomaz
I wonder what's for dinner. I could eat an octorok! Mah boiii, Pokemon is what all true warriors strife for! Yeah, I should've just checked it to be sure. We'll never know lol. Mind you, this is my second shiny Suicune (with no shiny Charm!). Good luck!
So uh, assuming no Collo/XD purification and no World Ability Ribbon, 63 ribbons are the most you can get in gen 4, right? I wanna be sure I have all of them before I send it Milotic to gen 5.
Albus
Albus
Haha, come back when you're a bit... MMMMMMM.... richer. Shwadalah! YU DER BRING HACKS TO MAH LAIR!? YOU MUZT DIEH! Man, those lines never get old. xD
You have found 2 without the Charm? good lord, you're a lucky bastard, I'm close to an entire week without finding a single 'cune, and that's WITH the Charm. <_<
Without the Colo/XD Ribbons, they are 64 Ribbons if I'm not mistaken, but they would be 63 if you missed the World Ability Ribbon from the WiFi Battle Tower, which, if you didn't access before the WiFi service was shut down for 4th/5th Gen, you're completely out of luck.
Thomaz
Haha, they never do indeed. And yeah, I was pretty lucky lol. I've also gotten two shiny Tyrogues when DexNavving lol. I'm gonna breed/SR an entire live shiny Dex though, so that I can insta Shiny Charm whenever I start a game lol. Anyway, yeah, I was afraid of that. I'm at 60 ribbons right now, with only the Footprint, Pair Ability and Legend left. I'll just get Footprint in X because all the trading made Milo very unhappy. xD I assume your Mence does have the World Ability Ribbon?